Reviews for The Price of Passion
Nikolai Petirosky chapter 17 . 12/30/2010
Awesome face! idk, this rulz :p Do a damn sequel or ill hunt ya down! im canadian, It won't be hard :p This is a great story, even if you somehow never even made one reference to the main character :p
Nikolai Petirosky chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
great story, but gaping plothole: Only shinobi can be the Kage of a village. The Kage is suppose to deal with the ninja, thus needing to be one, or in more particular, The strongest one. Thus he couldn't do a dang thing :p You, sir, has just been lerned :p Either way, good story, even with that plot hole
Sandanio chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
You must have a fetish with cliffhangers or something. By the way I don't when your grandfather passed away but my condolences he must have been a strong man to have faught off cancer for fifteen years.
KoZuMi4EvA45 chapter 17 . 7/7/2010
I don't know why but I think I like this one better than the first. It was very good. I think the scene with Shika in the anbu mask behind Temari was so kawaii! Love the story.
Aliel chapter 17 . 3/20/2010
Hi! I really loved your story! My pen name is moonlit field in winter, but i'm way too lazy to sign in. could you read and review my story, too?
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 17 . 3/4/2010
Awu! That's so nice! I'm so glad there's such a happy ending.

Keep up the good work!

Angel
whiterae chapter 17 . 1/7/2010
You should write more stories in this universe. Like explain what happened the first time Gaara and Fumio meet or write a sequel to this one.
WolfboyJeff chapter 17 . 10/10/2009
So cute! I love the ending line. This chapter made me smile the most, but I will have to say my favorit part of this story was when Shikamaru land next to temari in the Mock ANBU outfit. Also One question. What happened to Tenten and Neji?
Pleba chapter 17 . 8/27/2009
Yay! I finally finished 'The Prince of Passion' just as you told me, and its great! I like your shikatema fanfic a lot! Please write more of em!
Miss T Hyuga chapter 16 . 5/16/2009
This is my, twelve time reading this story and I still adore it. It is my favourite fanfiction on this site. I love the part when Shikamaru kisses Temari in front of the crowd. I can just imagine Neji whistling at that moment for some reason. XD, presuming he is out of jail. I love this story, and I love your writing.
morticia.ophelia chapter 17 . 3/12/2009
WA!1 i love this story! who would have thought that I could giggle and fall in love with Shikamaru all over again... hahaha... troublesome lazy ass... ))
Snowysong chapter 17 . 3/2/2009
Awesome story... home you make another TemXShika story soon.
I-Heart-Hatake-Kakashi chapter 17 . 1/30/2009
lol... maybe it's my flu groggy mind, but i found the little joke about Shikamaru not being able to count (of all people), VERY funny... lol... felling into a laughing/coughing fit for it... ;P

lol... that "“Listen, brothers. It’s either you get out of the room, or I’m running away with him.”" was cute... cos i can so imagine Temari doing/saying that...

that WAS the most impersonal proposal ever... but is so them ;P

cute chapter... congrats on being done.. can't wait for your next one :D
myhiddenlove08 chapter 17 . 1/19/2009
Ha he's already whipped! Great ending! I loved this story. I hope to hear from you soon.
Shikatemaroxs chapter 17 . 1/19/2009