Reviews for Please Don't Stop the Music
littlemichiru chapter 1 . 6/8
It was actually really good. Passionate and sexy. A connection we would all love to feel.
YukiSakura-1504 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I really enjoyed that _ I like seeing them in a different light (especially Yugi here) and loved the bar/club bit :)
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I am sooo lucky, I actually found another writer with talent. There is still hope! (Lol) Can't help but adore how you write, hun! Adorable, smexy one-shot. And somehow fluffy! Ja ne and take care! Xoxo :)
Little Dragoness chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I read Bejeweled Hearts and just had to check out more of your work. This is one of the best one-shots I've read in a long time, and the best song fic hands down.

I especially loved your portrayal of Yuugi, submissive but still very feisty. One can only read so many wimpy Yuugi fics, so this was a very nice change of pace.

Like others have said, excellent song choice as well; even the artist matches the story's intense, sensual atmosphere. Looks like I have another author to look for, especially if you get that Fullmetal Alchemist fic up.
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I have to say this is one of my favorite one shots and I don't say that often. It was inventive, creative, and while it didn't have any real plot you could still find love in its lemony goodness, if I spelled that right or for that matter of fact said it right. Good job and please continue to write.
AngelsSubstance chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
well written fic, love it very erotic :P lol
Eryn chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Very cool, fun read. When I have a little more time you know I'll review more.
tinkletimekelly chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
wow! Amazing little one shot to read while playing song. That's two out two of these little one shots of yours I've read today, that have been absolutely enjoyable. Now I'm off to read "Phoenix Ashes" Just how the hell I missed two Rivalshiping and a Puzzelshipping fic, I'll never know. Guess I'll just have to keep n out for you. Your work is a real pleasure to read. thanks for sharing.
damientwist chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Very cool, I could picture just about everything happening too :]
MichaelAndHisMuse chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
What a great fic! The song goes great with the theme. Rhianna is one of my favorite singers and she is so sexy and sensual, which really comes thorugh in her songs and I find that when I hear her song I either want to dance or
Anon chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Wow. Just...wow.

Best I've read in ages.
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I liked the story! It was really good. I can't wait to read the next one. I hope that you make another Yugi/Yami or Atemu! That's my favorite couple!

I do like club stories! Mostly with Yugi/Yami, Yugi/Atemu, or Yugi/Seto. I like those.

Great story! I really enjoyed reading it. I should have sooner but I was busy writing mines. Now, I'm finished.

Again, great story!
Hime no Ichigo chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Very lovely descriptions, everything from the city night scene to the bar (I just had a feeling it was Jounouchi the bartender before Yuugi's "POV" came in) to the bedroom scene. Not too explicit, but the 'element' is still there.

I just spotted a small typo in the line "clearly a pleasruable feeling", but otherwise it's all good.

Keep up the good work~ _

kaoru; hime no ichigo