Reviews for Symbol of Strength
Extraordinary Gibblet chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This is very sweet and I thought it might be a coffin but glad it's something better
midsummernightdreamer chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I think this is quite possibly the sweetest story I have ever read. In any fandom. In such a short story, you have managed to capture the deep friendship between Gibbs and Ducky-and you've done it in a setting that no one else has. Truly amazing-well done! :)
fanfictionfan63 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I've read this wonderful story a couple of times since you posted it and every time it makes my eyes water. So sad and yet so great. Thanks.
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
*sniffle* Aw, now I'm crying all over my keyboard! :'-(

Great writing!
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Aw, so sad, but so sweet too. Very well written.
wildpeace chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Okay, make me cry at 6:30 in the morning? That was heartbreakingly lovely, well thought out, so simple and yet said so much. One day they will face loosing Ducky in some way or another. Lord, I hope his mind wouldn't be the thing to go. Moving. Lovely.
Turbo Grom chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I almost cried...

After reding The Awakening I'm going through your other NCIS fics... This one is simply GREAT!
firebirdgirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
There you go again, making me cry! Happy writing!
genevra chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
This is amazing. Equal parts sweetness, equal parts angst. It's heartbreaking thinking about Ducky that way and thinking about the team dealing with it. Gibbs is sweet. This is just incredible. I don't know what else I can say.
Batwoman chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I've read the story and read the reviews and really, what more is there to say? They all said it so well before me.
dark-angels-who-eat-cookies chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I'm about to cry... really well written and I loved it SO MUCH!

Love Dawec
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Wow - this actually brought tears to my eyes! I loved it.
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Aww. This chapter is so sweet. Sad, but very very sweet. I love it. The cane is just magnificent, I can just picture it perfectly. D
VerityFrancesB chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Oh poppet, that was so sad but beautiful!

I love it, thank you so much!

Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Lord, I wasn't expecting that, you made me cry, well done