Reviews for Home
Sunnepho chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I start here because out of all your stories (and I adore all of them), I loved this one best.

I love the repetition and the poetry in the words, and I am a sucker for angsty Vaan. You've managed to make Vaan's hatred utterly resonate, and it's beautiful.

The way Vaan describes Balthier gives me lovely shivers, and the last line has stayed with me ever since I first read this fic. It's really just perfect.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Wow, awesome. love it!
bbb136 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I do love how you've ended this one.
Himitsu Miko chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
beautifully angsty. really good. you capture the feeling really well.

Evelynn
Minikimii chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I love the last line, because it's so... ahh. It ties things up nicely. :)

'Twas wonderful,

-Minikimii
ShinigamiApples chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
:O no way is it rude to read & run!

after all, if everyone reviewed everything they ever read then no one would have time to read anything else, would they?

but i spose you have a point there XD

...

but AW

this fic was so adorably sweet! poor vaan!

bless him

yep, i totally loved it!
Iyrll chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
It was poetic and you captured the emotions very well. A little too well I ended up crying. Huzzah to your writing.
Obsidian Thunder chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
wow. you make Vaan seem so emotional, this story is written in a way that makes you feel distant from him yet at the same time rather close. does that make sense? i hope so.

(see i'm reviewing all you stories i read now cos you made feel so guilty?
Akane Arihyoshi chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Such a nice story. It's so short, but rightfully so. I don't really think you could have made it longer. This is one of those stories that make you stop and think for a minute after the end. Good job, really.

Akane
Guardian Author Anon chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I like this stoy it is very cute and makes me feel happy for Vaan!

Saffire Ryver
Vexed Fox chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
simply amazing...i cried for ages after reading this,

i take my hat of 2 u, well i would if i were to be wearing one XD oh well
mfm2885 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Yo!

*.*

I can't say it is cute, but that it is full of feelings and truth I can.

The game doesn't finish with Vaan in the prison and the Emperor was defeated. You wrote like that because you wanted to show a relation between Vaan and Balthier with those characteristics?

Whatever, I liked!

Congratulations and sorry if you didn't understand a word that I wrote. xD

Bye bye!
MoonDot chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I cried. Honestly, I cried.
sinful ang3l chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
loved how you ended it.
how I live now chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I liked it a lot. The emotions you tried to put across came through very clearly and the ending was very pretty _