Reviews for Flame
Barcavolio chapter 19 . 10/17/2009
Your poems (and drabbles) of this are really remarkable. Each few lines feel a piece of great wisdom that no one else but you has ever thought of, and the surreality of them makes for an interesting time trying to uncover what's going on.
Barcavolio chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Another remarkable chapter!
Barcavolio chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Very unique, and I think it really conveys the weirdness of Todd and Lovett rather than a style which actually makes sense ;) It's very interesting and... deep?

Now I reviewed yours, go read TCfSR where you left off!
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 19 . 8/25/2009
Alright, even though it was in the author's note, my favourite line this time around was unquestionably "Now you'll have to pass through my babble in order to get to the drabble". Because for serious, it made me giggle a bit. xD Ahaha.

But of course, the drabble itself was flawless and lyrical as always. It's a little snapshot full of all sorts of goodies. 8D

andaere chapter 18 . 6/17/2009
You should become a poet. You have a way with words. :) Seriously.

Anyways... I'm back. I keep on disappearing and reappearing so I'm just gonna stop with all of the "I'm back" stuff from now on. ;)

What was I gonna say... oh yeah! Good work. And on a side note - the last line says, "he never /really/ cam home". I think you meant CAME home. :)
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 18 . 3/1/2009
your notes are relavant purely because they are not relavant. if that makes any sense at all. which i'm thinking it doesn't. but whatever. ...it sounded more sense-making in my head. XD' alas.

my cupcakes got fed ego by your mentioning them, love. X3

this time, i liked number I the most. not only do i adore the used, but i adore the way you phrased the whole thing. it's like a free-floating thought, just whispering around in a brain. and it's so pretty, and it's so true. and sad, too. damn. D:

but then there's the last little line from number V.

'(he never really came home)'

and that's pretty much the place where i decided that i love you. :3

XxEviexX chapter 18 . 3/1/2009
I is blamed for this writing spree? WHOA!

"Cuts so deep

that you don't even hurt

anymore"

I really love that... because it's true both figuratively and literally. _

And... I probably should get going on that watching thing. :P
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 17 . 3/1/2009
ooh, this one's pretty. :3 number V was especially good this round, because mr. todd was playing a game, but it wasn't really like he /could/ lose, because he'd already lost everything by that time. all he had left was his life, which really he didn't care about, so who else would get hit but mrs. lovett?

so yeah. :D i lurved this chapter...

ah, and my sympathies to your word processor. XD poor thing.

-gives your ego a cupcake-

XxEviexX chapter 17 . 2/27/2009
This makes me very happy. Like, seriously. I like how you have that reference to the final scene "Come here, my love." Actually, all of I was my favorite. ]
ImpNo1 chapter 17 . 2/27/2009
Gads! I love this! So... unique! And beautiful. I love it - it's like poetry for the soul.

~ImpNo1
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 16 . 2/1/2009
-born to kiss (and kill?)

I love that line very much. :3 It sums up all of humanity pretty much, not only Mrs. Lovett and Mr. Todd.

In any case, reading your poems are pretty to think about and to look at, you know? Because the italicizing and the bolding and all of that casts a wonderful effect, plus the subject matter can be so deep and I adore that.

And of course we read the A/N's. XD Or at least I do anyways... Because they're amusing. I love them.

XxEviexX chapter 16 . 1/31/2009
Who is this xxeviexx of which you speak of? WHO?

-cough- This was lovely, dear, and great fun betaing. II and V were my favorites. :D
XxEviexX chapter 15 . 1/26/2009
I love those last two, dearest. :)
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 15 . 1/25/2009
I like number five from this one. :3 It casts a good picture of what's going on behind her stone tough face.

Great job on all of them, of course!

-gives Advil- Awe, poor Nikki. XD

andaere chapter 15 . 1/25/2009
-gives chocolate- Hi! Remember me?

I didn't die after all.

I'm SO SORRY for not reviewing! WAAH! I have no excuse. :( Please forgive me!

Anyways. This is as wonderful as always. I really liked the line, "fragments of fragments," and, "you'll fit your shadow."

Keep writing! Excellent job!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »