Reviews for Once Upon an Engagement
kandita chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
I do hope that u will get ur pc back soon...such a delicious story. Men oh men Sasuke is one dotting possessive man.
kandita chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Wtf! What did Hiashi do? And, what do he mean by I fought for u?hmmm...interesting
mythologyfreakgirl chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
i know its been a couple of years, but plzzzzzzzz update soon! this is a really good story
Syd monster12 chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
Love it! Wow sakuras a bitch...lls whteva can't wait 4 next chap
in your dreams as well chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
As hopefully

u can update this is a really

good story
LM3795 chapter 7 . 9/10/2010
Well I like this story so far and I can't wait for you to update! ;)...OH and by the way, I LOVE seeing Hinata stand up for herself...when she didn't back down from Sakura a big ass grin made it to my face! haha! ;)
The Sky Is Not Always Red chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
Oh gawsh! I really like this story. It really is interesting. :D It made me kinda sad up to chapter 6 because Sasuke loved her soooo much and all she was trying to do was get rid of him. How cold. At least she feels for him now. Sakura and Kiba are retarded... I'm gonna punch a muthafucka in the face if they ever try to do that again. Sasuke is soo sweet in his own way. And Hinata is veeeery confident. It's quite refreshing to see that side of her. One we don't get to see very often. I want to know how Sasuke convinced Hiashi... whatever he said must be pretty daaamn good. Anyways, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon or I'm gonna die!
crookshies chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
I enjoyed reading hope you can update soon
Lunatic's Lament chapter 7 . 9/7/2010
Coolio update soon
hyperaznmonkey12 chapter 7 . 9/7/2010
Yay I'm glad you decided not to abandon your stories
Iroka chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
Pretty good story so far. Could be longer and use more detail, but I enjoy it! Please update. :)
Fifilafemme chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
ROFL! All I can say is that the scene in the bar was pure comedy! It sort of reminded me or drunken Yamato and drunken Shizune. Anyways, I'm glad to see that Kiba and Sakura's plan didn't work out. I'm seriously loving this story and I can't wait for more.
Fifilafemme chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
LOL! I just found this story today and it has me in stitches! I honestly wonder what Sasuke did to get Hiashi to agree to let him marry Hinata. As for the date: comedy! This is pretty good stuff!
BehbaLovesTea chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
WO! i cant wait for the next chapter to come out! this is great! ur a freaking genious! ur really good at writing! for the sake of my sanity u will write a anothr chapter VERRY soon! Now, we dont want another "Misery"(Stephen King) episode to happen again, now do we? :D (look it up if u dont get it...)

LOve! LOve!

BehbaLovesTea chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
This is GREAT! sorry i didnt review on all the other chapters, school just got out for winter break and i've been SUPER lazy. I FREAK'IN LOVE THIS STORY! sorry if u hate stalker fans because now i'm one of them! (just kiding!) ;)

keep on writing and dont u dare end this stroy any time soon!

LOve! LOve! ;)