Reviews for Dentes
charcoalscenes chapter 18 . 5/7/2021
Hello! It's been ten years since this fic was completed? I remember coming on it maybe years ago but not having the schedule back then, but what I was able to read is already memorable that I searched for it to read through now, lately. I'm fortunate to have been able to find it, it's such an emotional read – all the humor, the romance, the angst, the possessiveness and selfishness and hurt and love and dynamics, those and more came across very well! Like the part of the climax where they're fighting and one of them is so clearly losing is hard to read in an emotional way, because the hurt comes through quite well. This is well put-together, with the timelines, the personalities, the prose, and more. There were parts I didn't want to pause through and parts where pausing was necessary because of either such high audacious emotion or because of a witty punchline. I just finished and don't know if I can convey how delightful and riveting this is. For the time and work put into this and sharing it – Thank you! So much!
browneyesblackheart chapter 18 . 2/23/2020
WHAT THE FUUUUDGE! How could you kill human Sasuke :( i was hoping for him to end up with Naruto and vampire Sasuke to be turned to stone or something so he could finally be in peace. I was not expecting that ending at all. I still like this story...but i’m disappointed with the end. Also, it felt a little rushed? The end I mean. Oh my god my heart hurts.
zyjizhang chapter 18 . 2/7/2020
So this story is about a full circle story, Right? First, there were this sasuke and naruto. the naruto was died, but sasuke was not and saved by Kakashi, so he became a vampire. And then, the other era, there were also naruto and sasuke. but the Sasuke from the other was still alive. so is made 2 sasukes and 1 naruto existed in that era. the vampire one killed the sasuke in that era, so the nauto would be his. But the naruto was dead again. and came again with a new era. there were also a naruto and sasuke and the story repeated until it come to the 2005 era. this time it's like a beginning. but now there are the vampire sasuke and vampire naruto. And now,sasuke'll turned to vampire by Kakashi again. In the future, will there be 2 vampire sasuke and 1 vampire naruto? A full circle story?

Is it correct?

or Am I insane?

And the one that missing for the vampire sasuke is the reincarnation of himself?
Vivaan chapter 3 . 1/6/2020
This, this story right here is so intriguing! Never read one like it before dude. I'm hoping the rest of it is just as interesting.
Vivaan chapter 1 . 1/6/2020
Oh ho ho... This first chapter should have Romance and Humor tags, it's too funny for such a dark fiction!
Chyllen chapter 1 . 8/18/2019
Didn't even freekin read the first chapter and all I got to say is WTF just from the prologue it seems you want some dumb ass gay vampire shit set in Naruto Universe
anon chapter 18 . 4/12/2019
*shows up ten years late with starbucks* loved this fic! thank you for ruining my life! dear god i hope theres a sequel
layanasmith13 chapter 1 . 11/6/2018
i dont get this story please someone explain it to me
1Dturtle chapter 7 . 11/4/2018
For some reason, I read “what, you gonna turn into a BOAT or something?” Instead of “bat,” and I was sorely confused.
1Dturtle chapter 6 . 11/4/2018
I LOVE the store clerk’s name. When I saw it I thought of the novel but didn’t thing further on it. So when Sasuke was having his internal dilemma I realized the connection and reference. It was such a perfectly subtle foreshadowing that I had to pause and marvel at it. Good job!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/14/2018
Oh my god. oH MY GOD
Elia Chanel chapter 18 . 8/22/2018
Fuck. This is a magnificent story. Thank you for sharing it with us. Truly.
Naruto-lifee chapter 18 . 6/29/2018
I feel like I’ve been holding a breath and I finally released it. I cried for what felt like an hour over this fanfic. I hate Sasukeh and I hate naruto and I very lightly hate this story... because I love it. The pain I feel I can’t describe it. Through the whole story i just wanted sasuke to get his last kiss, the kiss that they needed when he left to Japan. I wanted them to have a happy ending and I knew what was coming the moment both sasuke’s fought yet I still expected sasuke and naruto to end up together.

This reminds me of another vampire fic that I recently read that had different time periods and sasukes. Sasukeh here just made me hate him so much, for forcing, and for getting naruto to remember. I hated the chapters learning about him because I felt like he was just jealous. His naruto was the first one that died when he was human, his need to find a new naruto and steal him from his sasuke just felt so selfish and wrong. I really wish this ended differently but thank you for writing something so heartbreaking and interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
I wish you would of posted your unedited stories on AO3 but oh well, love your stories either way. :)
sonia21 chapter 2 . 10/6/2017