Reviews for Dentes
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
I wish you would of posted your unedited stories on AO3 but oh well, love your stories either way. :)
sonia21 chapter 2 . 10/6/2017
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Localcatmamii chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
Still one of my fave fanfics!
Sguin chapter 18 . 8/9/2017
didn't like the ending AT ALL
yumenohime-sama chapter 18 . 7/28/2017
I was quite surprise by the end... Shit, i thought Sasuke might come to his sense or both Sasuke and Naruto somehow defeated him in the end.. or three of them are living happily ever after... D: I feel bad for Sasuke... and Narutooo... D: and Sasuke is not dead right? How come he turned into vampire?
QuickSilver1801 chapter 18 . 7/12/2017
What. The. Fuck...
NO NO NO
I DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS ENDING. THAT'S NOT FAIR. NARUTO DIDNT EVEN GET A CHOICE. HE DIDNT ASK TO BE TURNED. SASUKE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN SASUKEH. HUMANS SHOULD STAY WITH HUMANS. WHY DIDNT NARUTO JUST RIP OPEN THE CURTAINS AND KILL HIM WHEN HE HAD THE CHANCE?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Chidori95 chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
Eh? EEHHHHHHHH?!
Justus chapter 18 . 2/18/2017
Okay! Sasuke is somewhat alive correct? However, he will eventually become a vampire thanks to homeless Kakashi Hatake correct?
I do not care for Sasuketh because he was more selfish than Sasuke ever could be. Sasuke gave his life for Naruto where Sasuketh took two! Still this was one helluva a story please continue with a sequel!
aimy1508 chapter 18 . 2/16/2017
YOU CANT JUST END IT HERE! SASUKE DESERVE HAPPINESS! I HATE YOU FOR MAKING THE ENDING BUT AT THE SAME TIME I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS AMAZING PIECE OF WORK LIKE GOD! BUT WHY THE ENDING, IM CRYING SO HARD RIGHT NOW ;-; i know its already 6 years but please please i still cant accept it
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
This story is interesting. Ok so apparently there are two sasuke's and the one Naruto seen by the tree is the one watching them sleep.
Mjus chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
Um, hi. Have you realized the last part of this chapter is dated "17 november 2008" instead of 2005?
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 18 . 9/2/2016
Sasuke is alive? He is a vampire now?
I can't hate Sasukeh but I'm not happy with him.
DnMikado chapter 18 . 6/8/2016
OMG that was soooo good and soo sad! I feel so torn about who I want Naruto to end up with! They are both Sasuke in a way but... Ugh I feelt so sad that the human Sasuke died and Naruto and Sasuke didn't even get to talk with eachother! O.o I can't really bring myself to hate Sasukeh either but at the same time I do!

This was really good, I love it and your a great writer!
dearlordwhy chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
why... just why... im sure your writing is pretty good but the content (shivers)...
Anon chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
I just thought you should know that none of the links on your homepage work.
1,079 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »