Reviews for Dentes
zyjizhang chapter 18 . 2/7
So this story is about a full circle story, Right? First, there were this sasuke and naruto. the naruto was died, but sasuke was not and saved by Kakashi, so he became a vampire. And then, the other era, there were also naruto and sasuke. but the Sasuke from the other was still alive. so is made 2 sasukes and 1 naruto existed in that era. the vampire one killed the sasuke in that era, so the nauto would be his. But the naruto was dead again. and came again with a new era. there were also a naruto and sasuke and the story repeated until it come to the 2005 era. this time it's like a beginning. but now there are the vampire sasuke and vampire naruto. And now,sasuke'll turned to vampire by Kakashi again. In the future, will there be 2 vampire sasuke and 1 vampire naruto? A full circle story?

Is it correct?

or Am I insane?

And the one that missing for the vampire sasuke is the reincarnation of himself?
Vivaan chapter 3 . 1/6
This, this story right here is so intriguing! Never read one like it before dude. I'm hoping the rest of it is just as interesting.
Vivaan chapter 1 . 1/6
Oh ho ho... This first chapter should have Romance and Humor tags, it's too funny for such a dark fiction!
Chyllen chapter 1 . 8/18/2019
Didn't even freekin read the first chapter and all I got to say is WTF just from the prologue it seems you want some dumb ass gay vampire shit set in Naruto Universe
anon chapter 18 . 4/12/2019
*shows up ten years late with starbucks* loved this fic! thank you for ruining my life! dear god i hope theres a sequel
layanasmith13 chapter 1 . 11/6/2018
i dont get this story please someone explain it to me
1Dturtle chapter 7 . 11/4/2018
For some reason, I read “what, you gonna turn into a BOAT or something?” Instead of “bat,” and I was sorely confused.
1Dturtle chapter 6 . 11/4/2018
I LOVE the store clerk’s name. When I saw it I thought of the novel but didn’t thing further on it. So when Sasuke was having his internal dilemma I realized the connection and reference. It was such a perfectly subtle foreshadowing that I had to pause and marvel at it. Good job!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/14/2018
Oh my god. oH MY GOD
Elia Chanel chapter 18 . 8/22/2018
Fuck. This is a magnificent story. Thank you for sharing it with us. Truly.
Naruto-lifee chapter 18 . 6/29/2018
I feel like I’ve been holding a breath and I finally released it. I cried for what felt like an hour over this fanfic. I hate Sasukeh and I hate naruto and I very lightly hate this story... because I love it. The pain I feel I can’t describe it. Through the whole story i just wanted sasuke to get his last kiss, the kiss that they needed when he left to Japan. I wanted them to have a happy ending and I knew what was coming the moment both sasuke’s fought yet I still expected sasuke and naruto to end up together.

This reminds me of another vampire fic that I recently read that had different time periods and sasukes. Sasukeh here just made me hate him so much, for forcing, and for getting naruto to remember. I hated the chapters learning about him because I felt like he was just jealous. His naruto was the first one that died when he was human, his need to find a new naruto and steal him from his sasuke just felt so selfish and wrong. I really wish this ended differently but thank you for writing something so heartbreaking and interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
I wish you would of posted your unedited stories on AO3 but oh well, love your stories either way. :)
sonia21 chapter 2 . 10/6/2017
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Localcatmamii chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
Still one of my fave fanfics!
Sguin chapter 18 . 8/9/2017