Reviews for Perfect World
MG.rsb chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
'stolen oasis of peace in a frightening reality.'

man, you write beautifully
FamousNoOne chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Cute little Marauder's story. :)
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Brilliance.
Crystalwhisper chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Nice story. Not many people write stories in Lily Evan's perspective, and AFTER they have graduated from Hogwarts and are married. I really liked the creativity in the naming part, it's sort of ironic and hilarious at the same time. There are some phrases that I like a lot, "a stolen oasis of peace in a frightening reality". It's really so serene and perfect, not too long, and not too short. I like the ending about the snow falling. It shows some kind of continuity in Lily Evan's thoughts as she gazes at James and Sirius and Remus playing together. Again, nice story. :)
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Sirius Remus Peter Potter-oh boy, what a name! There's a funny, almost sad bit of irony in this, considering what Harry has to go through to get his "Perfect world." But other than that, this is a really nice friendship piece between Lily and the Marauders; I'm glad you didn't abandon it for long.
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh this was great! I enjoyed how ironic the piece was with Lily wishing better for Harry but the truth is his world was probably worse...I enjoyed it and I loved how through the "naming" of Harry it showed how close the Marauders were. I loved it!
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Someone amusing, sweet, and extremely sad all at the same time.

I did love this bit:

"Quite." Sirius is adamant. "You get the surname. Isn't that enough for you?"

How very Sirius. But good point.

-Lee x
MalfoyNeedsMyRocket2Go2Pigfart chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
AAAAAWWW I always loved lily/james fics this one has to be my most favorite oneshot! :)
Principi Phantasia chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This story is a genius and so beautiful!

I was so immersed in it, I was quite startled when I snapped out of it :P

I am a big fan of your writing :)

The Marauders were perfectly written. Typical Sirius, always joking around.. And Lupin, calm and collected..

*though honestly I sometimes have a hard time imagining peter so close with them.

There is one part that got me confused, though..

Why is there such fear in Lily's life (and world, she referred to), but none in Alice's?

Does this mean that Lily already knows about the prophecy, or what?
ImNotSoEpic chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Sad, sad, story.

Insight of Lily's mind... Really good.

Are you sure this is your first Lily fic?

I really liked the Snow Globe idea. The Perfect World.

To everyone the idea is different, yet I like how Lily's is just... peace.

~~Brandon.
CityGirl419 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Ohhhh I really like it! I loved how you portrayed Sirius and James. Playing in the snow like children. So like them. Your writing is amazing! So good. I really liked how you made Lily throw up on Sirius! Haha but Ice Cream and Ketchup? He deserved it! ] I really enjoyed reading it!
Blonde Pickle Mule chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Of course you were occupied Peter. Sometimes I even find myself feeling sorry for him, strange as it seems. You do write the Marauders wonderfully, and you've caught Lily's character perfectly. Sirius did make me laugh, and you've nor fallen into that trap that so many people do and make Peter look like an outcast. I loved this very much :)
siriuslyhopelesslycrazzzy chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
aw that sound so nice the perfect world part and the snow! its really really well written! loved it
echoing noise chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
*cries* I usually hate maurader fics - forgive me, padfoot, moony, prongs, lily - but this was great. I love the snowglobe.
my best enemy chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
how sweet

remus is lovely and sirius is so funny and perfect

i even (slightly) like peter :)

wonderful