Reviews for Perfect World
LovingYouAtFirstSight chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
that was a great story. I am quite fond of Lily and her view of the boys. It is amusing. My favourite line however was:

"You get the surname. Isn't that enough for you?"

Very Sirius. Well done.
Free Dreamer Night Writer chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
A perfect world, a dream desired but so far away.

Really beautiful. I loved it.
psycho-pink-faerie chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I really enjoyed this. Your portrayal of Lily was excellent and I love how you captured Sirius' arrogance :) I don't often read Marauders fics but this really was lovely. Well done :)
kiwiandtheattackoftheplotbunny chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I like it and it was funny in some parts.
asterdarling chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
What an excellent story. It has a perfect balance of unease and happiness, all wrapped in one. It's like she knows that she's missing out on scarce moments to feel at peace in a world full of such struggle.

This is beautifully written. Excellent work, really.
she'sasiriusriot chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
awww poor lily! it would be heart breaking to watch them all going and knowing they might no come back. but at least lily gets her wish for harry
xabandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Very lovely. I liked the calm perfect world of the snowglobe being represented in the real world, sort of a calm before the storm. I also really liked Sirius going on about the names.
DoubleCaramel chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
*stares* I love this one Katy. I should read your stories more often, you're a brilliant writer. This little piece is lovely and has a cosy and domestic feel to it, I can feel the Christmas/winter essence of it even if it's boiling hot outside. The characters are perfect and ring very true to themselves (or how they would be at that age). I love Sirius's banter, in fact I love it made me happy and hopeful (I will ignore the less happy ending we all know about).
mrsremusjohnlupin chapter 1 . 7/19/2010

watching his kids

play in the snow. (:

Just a thought.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
It's a bitter-sweet fic, I love it. It's angsty yet sweet and cute, I think you managed the balance between the two very well. Great job!
Love From A Muggle chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I loved this. You have wonderful description. I pictured Lily and her pregnancy and pictured the snow. Great job with this one.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Sirius Remus Peter Potter. it;s catchy. If you say Peter Potter really fast it's really funny. Like a tongue twister. Anyway, Very good story i think it's a nice little story about the marauders and Lily enjoying peace.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I like it, especially the bit about names.
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Yeah, Peter's preoccupied, the little rat. Anyway, so cute. I could completely imagine the Marauders having snowball fights, even as adults. In fact, if they all survived, I bet they would even do it as they get even older. You know, play with their grandchildren :)
seriesreader chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
beautiful...

it made me smile happily and sadly (for some parts)...but beautiful all the same...:)
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »