Reviews for What Happened?
milisa chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
very comforting
Anomynos user chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Um sorry for this but your story is interesting could you please continue im new here and you have a good story. I like Balto and TP
Rain of the Forest chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
OKAY! THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN'T HAVE A COMPUTER FOR FOUR FRICKIN' YEARS!
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
WOW! WHAT THE!
Rain of the Forest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
OH MY GOD! I. LOVE. THIS. STORY! But wait... how old is Jim...
Johnwolf234 chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Alright. Given the amout of time since this story was updated, I'm guessing you've already given up or are inactive. So I'm going to do a version of my story set a bit earlier, which will be similar but only cause thats the only way it'l work.
Johnwolf234 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Really like this, was thinking of making something like this, but it seems you've already had the idea, i want to make my own version since you seem to have stalled here but i don't want to risk it .
Actually i'm gonna use my own idea and make my first story soon - some parts of it will be similar to this and other storys but just so we're clear i had not read this when i thought up my story please try to finish this but if not i may just use this as a start for my second story... If i make more than the first
Greg 14 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I think this story would be better if Jim had not turned into a dog
PhantomxK chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
Can't wait to read more this is so cool
Dragon Ruler 06 chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
does HikariYugi have the sequel up already or working on it? sux that ur computer is gone, Train.
Baltosbabygirl chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
can I use your idea? Won't use your chars.

Baltosbabygirl chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
You know, there is some awesome fan art for both Jim and Balto over the internet. You should look at a few. Maybe it'll give you some ideas.

Baltosbabygirl chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
You've abandon this, haven't you? I've been waiting for months here!

-Ticked off Saba
Baltosbabygirl chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
Yes, I'm still waiting...and waiting...and waiting.

Baltosbabygirl chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
I'm waiting for chapter 4! Please tell me Jim doesn't kill Stelle. That would suck(Although he deserves it)