Reviews for Breathe Into Me
warriorlover1492 chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
Please update soon!
Eeirany chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
.GOSH. Soooo amazing! Their relationship is developing slowly, but the development in and of itself is very, very interesting. I love how he thinks he's playing a game to relieve boredom X3 And I also love how you gave her a dog! :D Is Gaara going to help in choosing his name? Is Gaara going to become attached to the dog too? o-o
I hope you get time to write again, this is just too good a story to just drop, good job, and good luck! :D
eternal-pureblood chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
Please Update soon, I can't wait to see where this goes!
eternal-pureblood chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
aww poor matsuri :'(
eternal-pureblood chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Wow way to make a first impression on each other, I love this chapter :] on to the next!
eternal-pureblood chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Wow that was intense!
Samurai-chan chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
Please continue this!
Lady Krystalyn chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Beautiful start! I'm oscillating between whether there's more impact the way you wrote it or if you had left it earlier with her giving up and him 'dead'. I'm still not sure, but either way it rocks! I just love the impact this kind of prologue has, great job! Now I'm off to read the rest :)
a fan chapter 11 . 2/27/2011
update soon!
Lymphae chapter 11 . 10/29/2010
Oooh Add more pweese? IT'S REALLY GOOD!
aquamarine-acaia chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
please update this it was one of my favourates :)
Anikka chapter 11 . 8/16/2010
Please update! I love this story it's fantastic! Gaara is so badass
kaila900 chapter 11 . 12/13/2009
you are amazing! this is so good! im pretty sure it could be made into a motion picture, am i right? you should look into that. i love how different it is from other stories in this genre. o Gaara's an assassin. thats so perfect! love it love it love it!
animexfreakXD chapter 11 . 12/10/2009
um...i rock blah blah blah very good blah blah. Sorry about the blah thing but i wrote a lot of good comments and yeah...could you up date chapies on this story? You already finshed the 'Keeping it Quiet' one so yeah...
Amanda chapter 11 . 11/26/2009
I really like the story, it's slow and nice.

It's also nice to see that you use some different pairings like kiba sakura :)

it would be nice if you gave Gaara like.. a rival