Reviews for Sealed With a Kiss
ShotGunGirl2015 chapter 1 . 1/3
So cute!
Artemis Sherwood chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
It's funny, I never used to be a Sparrabeth fan before. After reading this I am. Weird. But I still wish Jack was mine... Ahem, moving on. I really liked it and like to imagine this is what really happened after the third movie, not that on stranger tides crap. Anyways, go Sparrabeth! Luv, Luv, Luv, Artemis Sherwood
Kayligh007 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
aww! real sweet ending :) loved it!
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Wow that was amazing! You know I could really see something like this happening in between the end of the movie and the time when Will comes back. It seems totally possible and it was really good!
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Aw, loved it. (:
LizTheFlyingDutchman chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
i'd love this story too

so i suppose you're a really good writer

i going futher with your other story's

so maybe there will follow another review soon

but not tonight don't be afraid

love your story btw

xx eliza-jane
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
All how cute! A lot of your stories are cute. Wonder what Will would think to go home and she's not there yet alone married to Jack?
erica chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
poor will!
Florencia7 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Aw That was beautiful! I loved their meeting, Jack's words, Elizabeth's tears... everything was just perfect. It was a great scene. And then the wedding! lol! I loved it.

Fantastic one-shot!
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Wow, that was great, especially this line: “I’m a Sparrow. An’ all Swanns and Sparrows are meant to be free. Come with me, Lizzie. Sail away with me.”
Rae Nightling chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
i so totally love it, is there more to it?
Zayz chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Aww, sweet. :33

"In a perfect world, Lizzie would be waiting for him with open arms, leaving the whole kraken incident and the rest of the world behind. He’d kiss her with all the passion he could muster and she would laugh, and he would laugh, and they’d be happy. As he carried her back to the Black Pearl, he’d say, “What about Will?” She would laugh again and kiss him, replying, “Will who?” Then again, he supposed that if the world really was perfect, Lizzie would have been his a long time ago."

Goodness, wouldn't I love it if THAT world came to pass! XD

Lovely tale, eloquently told. LOVE the last portion to bits, I thought it was hysterical. "Does that make me the queen?" LOL!

Amazing job.

Zay
Jenn1244 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
that was absoultly perfect
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Lawl, aww, well this was so damn cute! Favorite line:

“I don’t care if it’s Will’s child. I don’t care if it’s Barbossa’s child.” He paused, grimacing. “Hope it’s not… but if it is, it won’t matter.

So. Damn. Jack-like. xD I was giggling like crazy. Really, this entire thing was just.. awesome. I can really see Jack and Elizabeth trying to get married, but of course, their wedding gets crashed. The whole fleeing part made it even better, because I can see these two having a grand old time as they do so.

And the ending was just perfect. One of your best one-shots yet. :3

Liz
Firewalker chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Yeah, I don't read stories with the WE kid so this was not a nice read at all.