Reviews for Cherry Cake
nice :)
stixnstones chapter 1 . 1/4
THAT was adorable!
zafrina chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Don't worry about your writing it's fine and the story was great the thing I would be worried about is the demand for more fiction story's with mori honey and haruhi.
Which I request. Pleeeeeeeease.
blackangel150 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Damn lol
Chibi-Chanx chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This was a adorable, even if you think that it's OOC, it's still probably one of the better one's i've read about MoriHaru
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Too cute! _
ILOVESOULEATERKID chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
omg that was amazing
O.oLizAo.O chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
*Faints* THIS IS AMASING! I LOVE OOC, AND REALLY WANNA SEE REACTIONS OF OTHERS 3
Bella chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
AWESOME!
Lynn492 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I love it! It was a little out of character for Mori but I guess most stories that have him and Haruhi as a couple you have to change him a little bit. I love that you introduced the cake into the story in a natural way and that you had the cherry stem tying thing really natural to. It didn't seem like anything was forced and I totally cheered when Mori kissed Haruhi. (my parents looked at me like I was weird). You could tell that there was something between those two from the begining and it wasn't just all of a sudden they kissed, you know? Well congrats on a great story. I look forward to reading more of your work.
m chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I LOVE IT! I LOVE HOW MORI KISSED HARUI! I love it, i love it ilove it! M.M.
Sobeyda S. Dracul chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Good History ;D Very Nice ;)
Shado Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I like it! Honey-chan is right. The rumor was right, at least for them.
Isabel Henry chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Ah! *screams* Oh my goodness! How dare you have such a short one-shot! It's delicious! I love you! *squeaks* That was perfect, priceless, and everything wonderful!

Cheers,