Reviews for Love is watching someone die
elizabeth bennette chapter 1 . 3/9
update? please
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
More please. Thanks
online couseling chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Talk from home or work about problems in your life with total confidentiality.
A world wide on-line counselling service with a quality guarantee you can trust and with convenient appointment times, including evenings and weekends.
Online Counseling by Skype. We have counselors specializing in depression, divorce, Sexual difficulties, Relationship difficulties and more.
Need to talk to somebody? We are here for you
site
kcdancer chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Well, if that last chapter is any indication of what the rest of the story will be like, I better get a box of tissues, cause that was freaking amazing!
kaday chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
Please finish this story it's awesome
quoideneufj chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
Wish you all the best. Hang in there.
rclaurel chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
Hope everything gets better for you, will put you on alert for when you are able to cont.
ASHLEYYYBLACKBERRYYY chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
anxious for more!
lauramelinda chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
This story is so good! Super sad but really good...any chance you'll finish?
Ashlie Christine chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
Luv the story! Cnt wait 2 c wat happens nxt!
magmom2 chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
I have just cried through this story. I sincerely hope things are better for you and you will be able to finish.
silvervolvo05 chapter 4 . 3/17/2010
Wow. In only four chapters I've feel for this family. Are you going to continue writing it?
Fiyaaa chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
Fantastic chapter, this story gets better and better and males me cry more and more...

Whenever you choose to write the next chapter, i shall be waiting... :-)
holly7tree chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
First thing: I love this story. It's original with the flashbacks and present day- Totally original. never seen another like it.

Second thing: Get out of this crap. Sort it out put everything back into it's place and get a hold on life. It's your decision to make it how you want. We can't do it for you. Be brave and know that we'll be here. Even if you've made mistakes we don't know and will still be here, no matter what. Real life takes its toll and we suffer. But the suffering makes us stronger. you know that. You professed this in Realize. So buck up and take life into your own hands. It's yours and nobody else's.

Third thing: I won't be the last and I'm definetly not the first. But I have the same message. Please come back to this story and never leave us hanging. It does take a number on us with a year and a half cliff hanger like some do. It annoys the crap out of us.

Sort out life and update soon.

~Fate