Reviews for Love is watching someone die
KirstyM chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
Omg... the part where Edward calls Alice... that made me cry... :(

Plz update as soon as u can!

Bellashouldvebeen chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
wow the beginning of this made me cry too. i would hate to have to do what edward is having to do. i really hope you update soon.
Cristygen chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Oh God! I knew they had a daughter! That fir4st part always has me in tears! And this one is no exception! More Heart fail! :(

Don't forget about Realize, Please! Just the epilogue and you're done! Can't wait!
brittybee93 chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Gahh! Reading the good stuff is too depressing because it won't last :(
yourgreeneyes chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
The beginning made me cry too DX This is so sad...Does she have to die? Can there be some miracle where she miraculously gets better? Please update soon.
Batman4eva chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
please please tell me she does not die!

u had me crying! wtf gr

please update soon!
germanAkice chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
*sniff* *wipes away her tears*

That was a beatiful chapter! The begining nearly killed me... and then this memory!

You are a very very very cruel person!

No you are not! I choose to read this on my own account so it's my own fault...

I feel so bad for Bellas and Edwards Daughter! Elli will never know how amazing her mother was... *starts crying all over again*

continue fast!

OliviaJane chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
I can whole heartedly sympathize with Edward. I too unfortunately know all to well what it's like to sit on the cold linoleum floor, except I did it down the hall in a privacy of a bathroom out of sight of everyone. "there wasn’t going to be a forever, not for us." I could have written those very words myself. I must say if you've never experienced this you sure did caught the moment perfectly. I know, been there, done that. At least Edward will have that baby as a comforting reminder of the deep love he shared with her. I was not so lucky.

While sad the ending was fabulous. :) Thanks for making me smile in the end.
MinniMuffin chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
This chapter made me cry and horny! xD

Great chapter, goo.

Love this story so much!.
Sendmeonmyway chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
It was so sweet!

Even if the begginning made me cry really bad. The begginning is sad the middle is always sweet and loving and makes you forget about the sad reality and then the ending brings it crashing back down and makes you cry again, because we know what's going to eventually happen.

Update as soon as you can. It's so addictive]

Xoxo- Sendmeonmyway
WeasleyWeakness chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
There's tear drops all over my desk and face!

It was very good. I cried so bad! But the flashback was beautiful. I don't know how I'm going to handle this story.

It's already kindof worse than Realize.

I saw the alert and was like "Aw, why is that updated? I'm going to throw up." And immediately clicked on it.

Great as always. Can't wait for more.
alecheve chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Oh the beggining was freaking perfect and oh so sad!

And they have a daughter!

And the ending was so sweet!

But I love the begginings of this story.. the present time I gues

They are awesome! Pelase update again soon

Ava-Night chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
You broke my heart with this chapter. The thought of Bella dying and leaving little Ellie without a mom is horrible. I am a mom of a 5 year old girl and I can't even imagine (nor do I want to)the pain Bella would feel knowing she was leaving her little girl.

Well written story! Looking forward to your next update. :)
PurdueLiz chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
OH God, Alice did me in. And the thinking about Ellie not knowing Bella, broke my heart. Probably one of my biggest fears, leaving my children behind.
kuntrygal chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Wonderfull! Had me in tears!
367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »