Reviews for Love is watching someone die
Sophie Girl chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
You rock! You are seriously the Queen Bee of Angst! I should know by now after reading your stories that I am going to cry and grow a few more gray hairs!
JennCullen87 chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
This is a great story. It has alittle bit of everuthing. I feel bad for Edward and the rest of the gang/Family. Poor little girl losing her mom. And poor Bella losing the chance to live life with the ones she love. I literally cry in all the chapters you have done. Update soon!
Jennmc75 chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
I know when I need a good cry I just have to pull out one of your or jandco's awesome stories. You two are the queens of angst. If the two of you ever collaborated on an angst story it would be so epic.

That chapter was such a good mixture of heartache and the greatness that is first love. I get excited and cringe when I see an update to this story. I know it will be wonderful, but at the same time I know Bella is dieing so it makes it heart wrenching to read. You do love to torture us, huh.
bex23 chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Oh god, they have a child as well. You are making me cry here, lol. Amazing chapter and can't waot for the next one.
Cornered Delirium chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Fantastic chapter! And the beginning... heartbreaking. :(
ReachingAsIFall chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Good? Hella yes! You made me cry. Jerk.

please update soon!
smilelikeacullen chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
yeah is was good! and it was flippin SAD! i flippin cried! a lot! ahh, this is killing me!
Debussy-This chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
Wow.

So good. So so good.

Totally beautiful and hot as hell.

You are going to kill me with the angst. Which is why I love you.

Their love story is so very beautiful. I'm loving it.
jbluvs2sing chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
Yes! It was definately good. I still think it is sad that she is going to die but I like the flashbacks you give us.
LeechLover85 chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
VERY GOO'D!
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
So, so good! i loved it! the beginning was so sad! i almost cried! and the ending was beautiful! i loved it!
Im-jelouse-of-bella chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
You suck you made me cry. I know this probably won't happen but I don't want her to die! How old is she in this story (in the hospital)?
Rose in Bloom 01 chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
aw... -sniffles- so sad but to cute i really like this story, even though your killing one of my favorie realistic characters! update soon plz.
katydid2363 chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
you don't even have to ask if it's good! the beginning had me in tears! you write beautifully!
lovedforeternity chapter 3 . 9/22/2008