Reviews for Love is watching someone die
moon.witche chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
that was absolutely beautiful
thepoterian chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
Oh man. This was a great way for me to procrastinate from my stat homework.

Thank you so much.

That last line really got the tears flowing, even after the beginning where I shed a large enough amount.

Just the knowledge that Bella won't make it, "It was a love that would last a lifetime." That is just so sad.

Beautifully written.
sles chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
WOW! The first part had me in tears especially the part about Ellie it just seemed to real. It made me picture my husband telling my daughter that and I just lost it. Thanks for throwing in good memories at the end so I'm not crying the whole way through. I love this story so much!
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
Yeah, that was a tear-jerker! I'm guessing that this story is going to be people reliving memories of Bella while she dies, as they try to say good-bye? I'm such a sucker. Duh. My life is totally pathetic, so I guess it's stories like this that make me feel better. Either that or I like to cry. LOL!
twilight-is-lovee chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
Oh man, the first part made me cry! :(( Yeah, I cry easily. I'm a very emotional person. Hahaha.

It was amazing though.

Sucks Bella has to die. Like it really really sucks. I just wanna see how you're going to end it! Lol. I mean, will it be a happy end? Or sad? Hm . . . Lol.
mscope chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
oh, Goo! so sad! dealing with the news. Edward's internal struggle. making the phone call to Alice.

ah their first time. everyone's first time should be so loving.
efromhawaii chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
I so love this story but I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it through the end. The anguish that Edward feels in the beginning of the chapter was almost too much for me. Another beautifully written chapter.
mytwilightaddiction chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
GREAT CHAPTER-VERY TEARY BEGINNING...PLEASE UPDATE SOON CANT WAIT TOO READ MORE:]
lulabelljane chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
Yeah, your opening note...so on the money...you had me crying from the start! Edward having to make all those calls...that one to Alice...OMG! And then adding the flashback to their first time together...such a beautiful tender moment...it fit so perfectly in the chapter but broke my heart even more. You are so rocking this story!
gemin chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
Oh god, this story is so sad. I cried in the beginning too. Heartbreaking. I can't even handle it. But its so beautifully written. So beautiful.
acirelemagne chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
i think somehow you got a string and tied it to my heart, so that you could jerk it all over the place with your angsty love story! man! the lemon was hot but i freaking can't handle the current situation!
polemic chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
GAH! I almost didn't read this after the first chapter because I realized how depressing this story was but I can't resist. It's so heartbreakingly lovely. Hopefully though, well armed with a box of tissues, I can get through it. I still can't believe you'll kill off Bella. Nonetheless, amazing story once again.
movieandbookgirl chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
very good! i hope you keep updating
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
Good? Um, no.

Great would be more like it. That was worth the wait. Even if I am in total heart fail.
Nudge-LostintheDark chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
I loved it. I started crying in the beginning but then I was happy for them. I liked how you mixed saddness and pleasure in one story. You're doing great. Keep writing.
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »