Reviews for Love is watching someone die
Vampire-Girl1992 chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
So sad :(

But so good !
bug2001 chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
Excellent. So very good. I definitely shed more than a few tears during the first part of the chapter. :( She's gonna die way younger than I even imagined if Ellie's only 3 years old ... so sad, but I know it's necessary. The entire chapter was amazing, great job. :)
Starshinedown chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
Heartbreaking and wonderful. I'm too choked up to write more...I'll visit your thread on Twilighted.
Kimmie43 chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
BRavo. Very good Gabby. I loved it.

What about the epilogue to Realize? Just get happy and finish it already.
Shoutoutloud91 chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
This story is getting SO good...

But every time I read the hospital scenes with Edward in there I want to bawl like a little baby. And I'm generally not emotional... I want to cry so bad. Especially after this chapter.

Darn it.

But I love your story. Keep up the good work!
u2ugly2nv chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
His memories are so precious.. I have a question... Is the entire story of bella now in the hospital where edward is calling family member, gonna take place over the span of a week before bella dies?

I hope I said that right..
sweetishbubble chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Love this story!
pippapear chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Cripes, this is sad...

I love your writing, but don't know if I can cope with this tear jerker!

Thanks for the great writing though.

Cheers
deleteaccount001 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Great story, I am loving it so far.

However, the only thing that annoys me is how fast they are moving, but nonetheless great story.
EmmCee16 chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
very interesting plot. I really like it and the song by death cab for cutie is beautiful.
annniej13 chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Finally read ch. 2 and I loved it. It is heart breaking hearing Bella's thoughts about dying. I love the flashback to when he asked her to be his girlfriend. Typical misunderstanding, totally common in relationships. Another one of your stories I am addicted to. Can't wait for more! :)
lulabelljane chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
This story is beyond amazing and I love it...even if you are breaking my heart! :)
tally 06 chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
Although it's very sad to know that in the end Bella will die and Edward will be die with her, it's still good. I love how you're doing all the flashbacks and then slap us with the reality. I also love how unique you made their girlfriend/boyfriend moment.
Nudge-LostintheDark chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
I've read your other story, Realize, and you did great in that story. And so I'm not disappointed in this story. You're doing fabulous. I felt so sad when I first started reading it and I'm glad it's different from the other stories that i've read. I love it. Update frequently please/
NiKayKay chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
omg, i absolutely love this story...it's so bittersweet! i can't wait for the next chapter!
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »