Reviews for Love is watching someone die
jbluvs2sing chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
This story is starting out so well...the only problem I am having? The fact that Bella will die! I love how they both knew that they were made for each other! Looking forward to more!
JulieCullen chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Of course all is more tha well, it's perfect, just like always with your stories...

I love them, because I love some angst. I dont like it very much when everything is lovely and perfect.

I hope you can update frequently.
cornellgj chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I'm already sad and this is only the first chapter. love the idea of the flashbacks!
Thissiteislame chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Woah. This story is so...real. Like usually fanfic is just..hmm...fairy tale like i guess? Anyway, the conversation in this story seem so much more likely than what normal fanfics have.

Aw. This is only the first chapter and I'm getting all emotional...

BTW, I love the banner for this story on twilighted. It's REALLY good. :D
alecheve chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Yes. All is well.

Please update soon! I want to know what happened!
germanAkice chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
WOW!

I can't wait for the next chapter! This one was awesome!

I have the feeling that I'm going to cry while reading this story...

I'll go back to the thread to this story over at !

bye

Mary-Alice-Brandon-Cullen a.k.a. Alice-Cullen on
Balerion chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
NO, all is NOT well! Bella is dying and no amount of fluff could distract me from it! Dude it's (no pun intended) killing me that I have to wait for little bits in the next chapters to catch up to the present time.

But as usual, you delivered! They're so cute together! Like bunnies.

But *flails* Bella is dying WHY!
InaraG chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
O! But Bella can't really die. She and Edward have to have their happy ending! Those are the rules!
lsl chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I LOVE IT ]
mirrorlight31 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I like it! Update asap!
Evelyn08 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I absolutely adore what your doing with the story... although it makes me sad that it might end in tradgedy
Elizabeth93 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
wow, the way they met was so wonderful and cute. i feel even worse now that i know that Bella's dying and he has no idea, mostly 'cause they haven't reached that point in their futures...you make me sad. but i liked it. :)
happy-alice chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
NO! you can't make Bella die! The beginning was so sad, I cried, and I loved how they met! Yet, another great story!

Can you please make Bella survive? *alice pout*
Sdjk chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Oh Goo - another great story. I am afraid that is is going to be heartbreaking. Any chance of a miracle?
Cristygen chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Ok, At least the memories were happy, but even that little piece of Edward at the hospital had my heart failing! I can see it coming! But I'm a masochist like that and I'll still read it. hehe

Another great story. ;)