Reviews for Love is watching someone die
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Definitely the makings of another great story. I'm anxious to see why Bella is dying for one, to find out more of their history for two, and lastly to see where you take this story in the end. Can't wait for chapter 2!
kolfan88 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Okay..so far I'm liking the story..BUT COME ON! You're going to kill of Bella! PLEASE DON'T! Edward can't live without her!
yourgreeneyes chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
OH, nice story! Please please please update soon!
jbluvs2sing chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
This story is starting out so well...the only problem I am having? The fact that Bella will die! I love how they both knew that they were made for each other! Looking forward to more!
JulieCullen chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Of course all is more tha well, it's perfect, just like always with your stories...

I love them, because I love some angst. I dont like it very much when everything is lovely and perfect.

I hope you can update frequently.
cornellgj chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I'm already sad and this is only the first chapter. love the idea of the flashbacks!
Thissiteislame chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Woah. This story is so...real. Like usually fanfic is just..hmm...fairy tale like i guess? Anyway, the conversation in this story seem so much more likely than what normal fanfics have.

Aw. This is only the first chapter and I'm getting all emotional...

BTW, I love the banner for this story on twilighted. It's REALLY good. :D
alecheve chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Yes. All is well.

Please update soon! I want to know what happened!
germanAkice chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
WOW!

I can't wait for the next chapter! This one was awesome!

I have the feeling that I'm going to cry while reading this story...

I'll go back to the thread to this story over at !

bye

Mary-Alice-Brandon-Cullen a.k.a. Alice-Cullen on
Balerion chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
NO, all is NOT well! Bella is dying and no amount of fluff could distract me from it! Dude it's (no pun intended) killing me that I have to wait for little bits in the next chapters to catch up to the present time.

But as usual, you delivered! They're so cute together! Like bunnies.

But *flails* Bella is dying WHY!
InaraG chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
O! But Bella can't really die. She and Edward have to have their happy ending! Those are the rules!
lsl chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I LOVE IT ]
mirrorlight31 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I like it! Update asap!
Evelyn08 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I absolutely adore what your doing with the story... although it makes me sad that it might end in tradgedy
Elizabeth93 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
wow, the way they met was so wonderful and cute. i feel even worse now that i know that Bella's dying and he has no idea, mostly 'cause they haven't reached that point in their futures...you make me sad. but i liked it. :)
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »