Reviews for Love is watching someone die
gemin chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
oh wow, this is really good. I'm super interested about this already. As with your other story, I will be awaiting eagerly. I love that they admitted so early on that they were head over heals.
acirelemagne chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
srsly...goo...i am a pile of messy sobbing goo after this...it was so sweet and to know she is dying is killing me...
lostmytrainofthought chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
ahh...im not ready for the heart fail to come! *but i like the chapter*
sanglin chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I wouldn't say this is going to be better than Realize, but it's going to be on the same level of awsomeness! I can't wait for the update!
Cornered Delirium chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I don't know if I should read this story.

YES because you're writing it and I love "Realize".

NO because omfg Bella is dying! T_T

Well anyway I'll read it :P Great beginning.

Better be some miracle in the end or you will know my wrath! XD
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Amazing! Cant wait to read more, even though I know I will be crying again!
Sunflower33 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I went back and forth wether I could take reading this story or not. But you know, it's your writing it, and you have such a way with words, I couldn't resist.

The flash backs don't bother me at all. It's too pertinent to the story. I think if you had put her illness in the end only, then it wouldn't have such a dramatic pull.
jandco chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
hey goo, instead just use a gun. it will be a lot less painful for me.

YOU ARE GOING TO KILL ME.

this was brilliant. i love it. now update it! why am i asking for death?
MinniMuffin chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Amazing! The present part almost made me cry and the flashback was great! I love this story.
Savage Juno chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Ok, so this story looks promising. Well written. But I have to admit that I am not one for sad (or really even bittersweet) and I don't see how this can ever resolve without being either unbearably sad or pulling out some unbelievable deus ex machina. I'll hang with it for a little while, though, since I love your writing.
bex23 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
OMG I love this story. Although it is so sad that she is dying unless there there is going to be at the last minute a miracle cure and she will get better. Anyway loved the flashback to when they first met. Talk about jumping the gun with each other, but then this is Bella and Edward we are talking about. I was really getting into it and totally forgot that it is a memeory and in the present she is dying. I think this is going to make me cry alot and I think I am going to need a lot of tissues.

Update soon as I can't wait!
Sophie Girl chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I started to read this chapter, and had to stop for a minute. I love, love, love your writing! I am ready for some angst and I know you are gonna deliver!
Twilight.Love.Bedward chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Wow this is really good! I think that it will be a great story the only thing is that I think I may end ip crying slot because I honest don't like to see Edward miserable or any of the lovebirds die it always so sad but our than that I this k you should definetly continue and who knows maybe you'll have one of the greats! I'm gonna recomend your story to my fanfic friends to your story!
JennCullen87 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Another great story! Update soon!
Oo Livia Cullen oO chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I'm completely in love with your story ! It's really so powerful, I loved the dichotomy between all the hurt of the first part and all the love and optimism of the second. It was really well balanced. I love the dynamic between Edward and Bella, how they connect and how you can really feel through your words that they truly and hopelessly belong to and with each other ! Bring on the ansgt, I like better when it hurts !
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »