Reviews for Love is watching someone die
Jennmc75 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
OMG you are so going to kill me with this one. It seems you are in full blown angst mode. I will stock up on kleenex to prepare for future chapters.
rara.vampirelover chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
looks like it is going to be an awesome story all intermingled with sadness, can't wait for more!
abf123 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
This is the second time that i have read this chapter tonight. From the first few sentences i knew this was going to be a great story! Even though a lot of other authors have done the meeting at college thing, this is very original and your way of wording everything is amazing! Great story so far! I hope that you update this one soon after you finish "Realize" I really can't stop thinking about this story and your Edward is amazing!
moon.witche chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I forgot to leave a review earlier...I'm already in tears and its chapter one. I guess I just can't imagine an Edward with Bella and vice versa, which doesn't bode well for either of them in this story. Your words inspire such emotion and affinity with the characters. I'm looking forward to seeing more of their past and present and a part of me is still hoping for a miracle ending...you've never not given us a happy ending...but I know its unlikely.

That was sort of all over the place. Boils down to, I love this story and the version of the characters you've cooked up and I want them to be happy. You're writing is amazing. I'm going to go sob mysself to sleep now.
mrsjacobblack91 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Such a sad story! But loved the memory part. Excellent writing :)
NinjaWatermelon chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
:D

awesome

can't wait for the next chapter, and i'm not just saying that, i really can't
annniej13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Love your new story Gabby! You have sucked me in already. They are so freakin cute together! I love it. You are amazing. I can tell his is going to be a difficult story. I love the flashbacks. What Sarah Said is too sad of a song. Love Death Cab.

ECyesplease from twilighted

Annie
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I love it already, but i can tell it's going to be sad! i felt like crying right at the beginning! i can't wait to read more!
Kimmie43 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I liked it so far. Edward was really happy in this chapter, well recalling how they met. He wasn't all EMO, but I like it so far.
Berta Baby chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
This is going to be another great story, but I feel I'll need my kleenex box for this one. Please continue, and thanks for writing.
mikrro chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I was a bit skeptical at first, but I really really like this story. :) New chapter soon, please? I'll bake you Edward shaped cookies if you do.
jacqueline3508 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
/awesome I'm hooked on it but please tell me that Bell will by some miracle recover and not die. It would be to horrible for Edward my heart was breaking for him in the first section of this story. Keep it going
Gloryr72 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
OMG! I really like this story, can't wait for the next chapter
katydid2363 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
This is going to be an awesome and heartbreaking story. The flashbacks are wonderful. And like everyone else I hate that Bella is dying. You've got me hooked.
Adrirod chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I loved it! It looks like I might need to have the tissues handy for this one but I look forward to more chapters.
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »