Reviews for Love is watching someone die
Miliss chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
don't kill her! pleaz i don't, let a cure sudenly appear or a transplant or wharever she might need but dont killer... i dont like seing edwards suffering
snozzberryfaery chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
so sad! i loved every bit of it. i know you have another story that has garnered a lot of attention, but this one is too good of a setup to not finish! my story is pretty sad too, it almost makes me not want to write it, because you really have to get in the mood to write sadness, and sometimes it's no fun. i'm going to go read "realize" now! if you have a chance, take a peek at mine!
CGarman chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I love this story, though admittedly I found it over on Twilighted first. Still I have been waiting rather impatiently for an update.

I had to review and tell you how ridiculously wonderful this story is. When Edward is reacting to Bella's emanate demise, it's heartbreaking, causing even me to choke up. That is quite the feat, let me tell you...

So please make sure not to give up on this story. Take you time writing the new chapter, because of course writing this good takes time just please don't leave me hanging indefinitely. chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
this story is really good
ange87 chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
it's a really sad story but well write, hope you will post soon!
StrawberriesandBrunettes chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
Pleez do not kill bella!

I am begging u!

I know that it is very unlikely for her to live, but i cant imagine her dead! It will kill Edward! And he's already in enough pain!

Pleez don't kill her!

BTW I love the story!
bellamarie117 chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
This story is so amazing yet so heartbreaking. I hope you update soon-even knowing the sadness that's coming you've done such a great job laying out their romance and I love how you've switched back and forth from past to present. KEEP IT UP!
singlegrlmusing chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
I was drawn to this story because of the title. I adore Death Cab and this is one of my favourite songs, it is heartbreakingly beautiful as is your story. I was unsure if I was going to like the flashbacks but you have done a wonderful job in transitioning between present and past. Looking forward to reading more.
torsstupidmouth chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Girl, I'm bawling my eyes out.

I don't know if I want to continue reading it, or not. I don't think I could handle it if she dies.
ash902 chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Very good.

Tears have already started forming though...
ash902 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
So far I am really liking it, but I have a feeling my husband may find me crying after reading most of this...

It would be nice to see a happy ending, but I don't thinkt hat is what you have in mind. Is it?
moulanrouge512 chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
Wow! So very sad. Exceptional writing and I can't wait to read the rest of this when you decide to spoil us with an update. Thanks!
LittleLea05 chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
dude this chapter totally made me cry at the beginning..I dont know what I would do if I had to call every one of my loved ones to deliver that kind of news...this story is really good so far...keep up the good work...hope to see a new chapter soon
vanessarae chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
Heart fail, already. Sigh. When he proposed, the line "would you do me the honor of being my wife" got me, because that is the exact same line my husband used to propose to me with!

I do hope you are still writing this, however long it takes you.
stephk561 chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
My friend and I were just talking about how much we love this story! Please post again soon!
367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »