Reviews for Love is watching someone die
jenniblu421 chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
God, this story just kills me every time I read it (and honestly, I read it more than I should but can't review anymore, sad day). I know things are going slow but I just want to let you know that I look forward to your next update!
Shining.Sparkle chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
omg! your story is just so sweet! i love it! i dunno if i missed it but, what's bella dying of? well... i truly hope that either you'll magically save her or let her die after saying goodbye to everyone, especially edward :)

see ya next chapter!
rizky chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
well, it's so sweet..you told the plot nicely..please update soon..
PurdueLiz chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
Catching up on my story alerts.

God, this one gets me every time. His statement during his proposal, "I can't picture a world where you are not part of me." GAH. This is going to hurt so bad. So beautifully written though, the pain that is coming.
Future Mrs Morgan chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
i love this story please update soon
Courtel-Cullen chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
I love this story... everytime i read and update it makes me cry!
MissGoldenDazz chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
i love your story, but i dont think i can continue reading it. it's actually pretty unbearable to read... i don't think i could handle her dying. sad.
lsl chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
usually i'd put *tear* in my reviews for stories like this but this time i think *bawl* would be more fitting since i'm crying so much! moremoremoremore!
chocochipcookie chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
omigod this is soo good and yet so sad:(

please don't kill Bella T_T
esmecullen24 chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
aw...

this stories so cute.. but really sad!
laibballfan chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
aw... the perfect proposal. it's a shame that they won't get to grow old together.
klutzrus chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
OH you can't let her die now that would be horrible
xoGenevieve chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
Wow, this is just... wow. Too amazing for words really. I am so looking forward to your next update!
Nudge-LostintheDark chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
that was shorter than your other chapters but I liked it. Are you gonna keep speeding through the past?
Lady Fingers20 chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
I must say that this story is woonderful!

I cried for the beginning of chapter three and basically all the way through four and can't seem to stop! :)

But it's a good cry, not to worry.

Update soon please!