Reviews for Love is watching someone die
PurdueLiz chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
Catching up on my story alerts.

God, this one gets me every time. His statement during his proposal, "I can't picture a world where you are not part of me." GAH. This is going to hurt so bad. So beautifully written though, the pain that is coming.
Future Mrs Morgan chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
i love this story please update soon
Courtel-Cullen chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
I love this story... everytime i read and update it makes me cry!
dazzlemebetch chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
i love your story, but i dont think i can continue reading it. it's actually pretty unbearable to read... i don't think i could handle her dying. sad.
lsl chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
usually i'd put *tear* in my reviews for stories like this but this time i think *bawl* would be more fitting since i'm crying so much! moremoremoremore!
chocochipcookie chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
omigod this is soo good and yet so sad:(

please don't kill Bella T_T
esmecullen24 chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
aw...

this stories so cute.. but really sad!
laibballfan chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
aw... the perfect proposal. it's a shame that they won't get to grow old together.
klutzrus chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
OH you can't let her die now that would be horrible
lolavita chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
Wow, this is just... wow. Too amazing for words really. I am so looking forward to your next update!
Nudge-LostintheDark chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
that was shorter than your other chapters but I liked it. Are you gonna keep speeding through the past?
Lady Fingers20 chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
I must say that this story is woonderful!

I cried for the beginning of chapter three and basically all the way through four and can't seem to stop! :)

But it's a good cry, not to worry.

Update soon please!

LadyFingers20
ihearttwilightmorethanu chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Is she really going to die? Really? DIE?
Lazaros chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
Well the story is absolutely magnificent. but unfortunately i cant bear to read it anymore.. the fact that she is gonna die and leave edward depressed and sad and all the cullens sad! i cant take it :( its literally making me depressed. :( i wish for the best in your story and your writing is really something becuase i already read realize and loved it which brought me to this. but its just making me to sad :( Im sorry i couldn't finish reading the story when u complete it but i hope you understand! :( I still have u on my alert so if you ever write something else i will jump on it :P Again good luck and keep writing.
AquarianGirl chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
this is a rly touching story, ive cried a bit a couple of times already. which is a good thing cuz that shows how much emotion is in this story. i love how u start off with the present n go to a flash back. i highly encourage u to continue writing it. im curious to see what happened between them that made the marriage go wrong when everything was so perfect between them. n im hoping for sum kind of miracle for bella to survive altho at this point, under the conditions she's in, im doubting it. very good story. update soon!
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »