Reviews for Love is watching someone die
ezmac chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This story is so good. It makes me tear up every chapter!

Damn you for being so good! XD

Update quickly, please (:
distinctlyforbidden chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
This story is so sad. God at the end of the last one it made me cry. And this one was just as intense. You have a gift.
byhelenahandbasket chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Glad you posted! I can relate on the blah. I can't seem to get anything written. *sigh*

A beautiful chapter. Their love is so pure here.
BellaCullen23 chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Heart wrenching and beautiful at the same time. First time I have ever cried reading a fanfic. The only other time I’ve cried this hard was watching Terms of Endearment.

Hippiechick
katydid2363 chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Gabby! I'm so glad that you have decided to continue this story! We have missed you over on twilighted!

It was heartbreaking to know that Bella is going to be gone soon and however will poor Edward make it on his own?

Can't wait for the next update! Don't be a stranger!
birdee18 chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
OK, I cried sad tears at the beginning and happy tears at the end! That proposal was so sweet and romantic! They were going to grow old together! It totally broke my heart when Bella realized that she didn't have much time left. And crying Edward-gah! That killed me! I know we're in for more heartfail, but I need to know what's going to happen!
AlannaXJon4ever chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
'( this is getting to be really sad...but I love the flashbacks! I hope we're not getting to the end and I hope Edward doesn't kill himself when Bella dies...Update soon!
retrogradation chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
this chapter was really sweet :) but i'm a bit confused.. wasn't Bella going to die? "soon"? or maybe I missed something xD

update?
lulabelljane chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Ok, this is one of the most depressing stories I've ever read on fanfiction...so, is it totally weird that I was SO excited to get an email seeing that you updated? Cause I was! The scene in the hospital when Edward told her that she didn't have much longer...tear my heart in two! But the proposal scene was very sweet! Loved the update as always! :)
arra584 chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
I'm so glad you're continuing this, Gabby Goo. :) I've missed seeing you on Twilighted and I was worried for awhile that this fanfic was on permanent hiatus. But I want you to know, I haven't forgotten this story. It's still as heart-wrenching as ever and I love the way you structure it from present day to flashbacks. Take your time with the updates; your readers will still be here.
Sendmeonmyway chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
I would once again likje to bring forth how bittersweet and terribly sad this is. But I really like the story and am glad you decided to update. I've missed this. Not every story can be happy and fluffy. It's nice to see someone break the mold a bit]

Of course I don't know how you can write this without being an emotional wreak. I don't think I could deal with all the emotions flowing through me like it does just by reading it.

I love your work. It's beautiful]So I will be patiently awaiting more.

Xoxo- Sendmeonmyway
Creampuf99 chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
That was so good I actually cried in this chapter. I really hope you continue to get inspired to write more of this story because it seems to be touching many of us and it is a very interesting story.
yourgreeneyes chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
This chapter is so sad, and yet so happy. I think tears actually pricked in my eyes when Edward said "Soon." Please update...well, soon.
mscope chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Oh Goo, You've been on my mind lately. You won't believe this but when noticed I had a new mail to open I was re-reading Realize ... chapter 3!

What can I say - Love chapter 4 of Love Is ... What a time to be out of kleenex, paper towels are too scratchy and tp, well it just isn't the same.

The fact that everyone has been called just about wrenched my heart out. But the flashback ... now that was beautiful. Ah Edward ever the romantic.

I don't care how long it takes between updates I'm just glad you are back and all seems to be well!

Lothlorien
smilelikeacullen chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
OMG that was SAD I am litterally crying, man! Okay, so i cannot seriously see how this will work out, but I am leaving it in your amazing writing hands, cause you rock! but don't break my heart too much okay? please?
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »