Reviews for Love is watching someone die
mscope chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Oh Goo, You've been on my mind lately. You won't believe this but when noticed I had a new mail to open I was re-reading Realize ... chapter 3!

What can I say - Love chapter 4 of Love Is ... What a time to be out of kleenex, paper towels are too scratchy and tp, well it just isn't the same.

The fact that everyone has been called just about wrenched my heart out. But the flashback ... now that was beautiful. Ah Edward ever the romantic.

I don't care how long it takes between updates I'm just glad you are back and all seems to be well!

Lothlorien
smilelikeacullen chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
OMG that was SAD I am litterally crying, man! Okay, so i cannot seriously see how this will work out, but I am leaving it in your amazing writing hands, cause you rock! but don't break my heart too much okay? please?
OliviaJane chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Dang, everytime I say I'm not going to cry I do. lol

This story while heart breaking is chaulked full of ExB goodness. :)
RedChevy chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Goo! What an awesome surprise to see an update for this!

Of course, it made me blubber like an idiot but I wasn't expecting anything less. The hospital scene was completely heartbreaking...Yes, I feel bad for Bella but I feel so much worse for Edward.

AND THEN...you make me cry with the proposal! I should never read this when I'm PMSing..LOL

Great job, as usual and I'm looking forward to more when you can get it to us.
Kricketts chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
awesome as always
Melolabel chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
another good one, still so sad. I hope she can at least make some memories for Ellie.
ktmfanfic chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
awesome! update please!
AnaM.95 chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
plz... I beg you don't kil bella don't ruin the happy moments i beg you..:(..xD
Im-jelouse-of-bella chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Man oh man you are making me so very sad. I don't want her die! But at the same time everyone loves some sadness, angst going on in their life. Great depressing story. It was crazy when she said we will be together forever and stuff. Sad...
stavanger1 chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Aw...it's so heartbreaking, but so very, very good! You do an awesome job. I'm totally realizing how hard it is to write tragic/sad stuff now that I'v started writing my own stories. But it's also very rewarding when it goes the way you/the characters want it to. anyway, little rant there, but still, you do an amazing job! Good Luck with the rest and If you still are looking for a beta I'd love to help you. But no prerssure ;)
WeasleyWeakness chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Oh honey. I don't even think you need a beta. It looked good to me.

Then again if I were your beta I'm not sure how good a job I'd be trying to read/edit/help through my blurry eyes and tears.

This story is KILLING me. But I love it. Just like I love you and all your heartbreakers always.

Hope things are well and happy new year!
twilight-is-lovee chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
The first part threatened to make me cry!

And the second part . . . Well, it made me go, "AWE!"

Haha.

If you want, I could be your Beta. Lol. I do it quite often, and am pretty good, if I do say so myself.

Check out my work if you need reassurance. Ha!
cullenette chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
this story is so emotional. it really makes me cry!

but i refuse to believe that bella will die.

that'll just be terrible!

but yet again bella's death is the center of the plot.

i can't wait to see where this is headed

you're doing a great job!
kels16 chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
very good!
Elizabeth223 chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
can't wait to read more!
367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »