Reviews for Love is watching someone die
OliviaJane chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Dang, everytime I say I'm not going to cry I do. lol

This story while heart breaking is chaulked full of ExB goodness. :)
RedChevy chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Goo! What an awesome surprise to see an update for this!

Of course, it made me blubber like an idiot but I wasn't expecting anything less. The hospital scene was completely heartbreaking...Yes, I feel bad for Bella but I feel so much worse for Edward.

AND THEN...you make me cry with the proposal! I should never read this when I'm PMSing..LOL

Great job, as usual and I'm looking forward to more when you can get it to us.
Kricketts chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
awesome as always
Melolabel chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
another good one, still so sad. I hope she can at least make some memories for Ellie.
ktmfanfic chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
awesome! update please!
AnaM.95 chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
plz... I beg you don't kil bella don't ruin the happy moments i beg you..:(..xD
Im-jelouse-of-bella chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Man oh man you are making me so very sad. I don't want her die! But at the same time everyone loves some sadness, angst going on in their life. Great depressing story. It was crazy when she said we will be together forever and stuff. Sad...
stavanger1 chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Aw...it's so heartbreaking, but so very, very good! You do an awesome job. I'm totally realizing how hard it is to write tragic/sad stuff now that I'v started writing my own stories. But it's also very rewarding when it goes the way you/the characters want it to. anyway, little rant there, but still, you do an amazing job! Good Luck with the rest and If you still are looking for a beta I'd love to help you. But no prerssure ;)
WeasleyWeakness chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Oh honey. I don't even think you need a beta. It looked good to me.

Then again if I were your beta I'm not sure how good a job I'd be trying to read/edit/help through my blurry eyes and tears.

This story is KILLING me. But I love it. Just like I love you and all your heartbreakers always.

Hope things are well and happy new year!
twilight-is-lovee chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
The first part threatened to make me cry!

And the second part . . . Well, it made me go, "AWE!"

Haha.

If you want, I could be your Beta. Lol. I do it quite often, and am pretty good, if I do say so myself.

Check out my work if you need reassurance. Ha!
cullenette chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
this story is so emotional. it really makes me cry!

but i refuse to believe that bella will die.

that'll just be terrible!

but yet again bella's death is the center of the plot.

i can't wait to see where this is headed

you're doing a great job!
kels16 chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
very good!
Elizabeth223 chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
can't wait to read more!
Kason08 chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
So I loved your two other stories and this story seems to be as good. I really hope you finish it. I'm really enjoying it so far!
JL23 chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
O...M...G...

this story is AMAZING! i almost started to cry *tear*

i hope you decide to update it soon! can't wait :)
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »