Reviews for Support
henrybass chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
oh my gosh, you made me cry. this was so good, i love how you've portrayed sharpay and gabriella. they were perfect.

xoxo bethany.
zanessatroyella4evr620 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Oh, ALanna babe! Did this happen to you? Obviously, you're not Sharpay. I'm so sorry it's taken so long to read this, I've been uber busy. It's so sad! I'm so sorry, sweetie. It's wonderfully written, and I hope you have closure now. Good luck, hun. I'm here if you wanna talk.

Amanda x
Splitster7 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
That was a sad yet beautiful story.
rainbowsarehappy chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I totally loved this story! It was well-written, full of emotions and had a great plot. Well done!

Anorexia, unfortunately, is a very cruel disease. I loved the way you mentioned that Sharpay had low-esteem so she was easy to be fooled. Gabriella behaved as a real friend should: she offered help, supported her and tried to convince her. I don't blame her: it was Sharpay's fault that she pushed everybody away. So in this sense, your plot was believable and real because people can do nothing if the one with problems doesn't accept the helping hand.
xx shadowdreamer chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
hmm, well, in all honesty, i dont think that this story should be titles 'Stupid'. Anorexia is a really touchy subject. Yeah, it quite stupid to not eat and starve yourself just because you want to look skinnier, but tell that to those people who have anorexia. its a disorder that takes a lot of time to heal from, and although it is a 'stupid' choice to make, i dont think it should be pointed out that way.

im sorry if i didnt make sense.

i just wanted to request that you change the summary and title to something more appropriate, but you dont have to. its your story, and you can do whatever you want with it.

but it was very well written. nicely done. :)
xhesaidshesaidx chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
That was heartbreaking, but good. :'(

It all goes back to that witch Carla, it's people like her who are going to get beat up or shot or something.

Poor Sharpay...and Gabriella. That Carla girl made them ruin their lives. Bitch. But at least it looks like Gabriella will go on to have a happy life/future.

This was really sad, it actually made me cry. It was also very good though, well done.

Favorites.
pure vowels chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
you did it again! it's a nice story.. very sad... yet very much wonderful.. there's friendship.. and the letter... it's nice ;) keep it up
kkairi325 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
OMG...that was so emotional...you made me have a few tears fall...wow, awesome job!
hinata-37 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
*wiped away the tears that falled*

wow this story really touched me...you just reached me in a level that I didn't think someone ever could. I know the feeling Gabi is feeling...I do...but I guess I was luckier than her. I'll explain you in the PM that going to send after the review princess! This one-shot was flawless...usual people love drama, break-up action and romance in thier story I like that to...but a real story for me is the one that reflect the real life, some issuses that we live everyday... and you babe were on the top of that list! I'm so proud of Aly! I love you girlie girl! You know that right! * tons of kisses and hugs*

-Nelly who is honored to had the chance to read that awesome one-shot
Radtastic is no more chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
This was the first HSM story I ever read, but I am glad I did.

Anorexia is horrible sickness.

But this was a beautiful and very sad story.