Reviews for Code Geass: Knight of Revolution
patrickthenobleman chapter 30 . 1/9
I just recently binged Gundam Seed and I actually found some similarities to Lacus and Euphemia, aside from their pink hair and dress style, and some similarities between Kira and Suzaku.
Like Kira, Suzaku had friends whom he loved in Britannia and so fought for them.

I mean, as I see it Suzaku really didn't care all that much for Japan because he had some better experiences with Britannian people like Lelouch, Nunnally, and Euphemia. They treated him with love and kindness whereas all he had known from Japanese people like himself was violence and cruelty such as how his father was going to sacrifice Japanese lives out of pride.
And with no family or friends in Japan, Suzaku had nothing in Japan to truly care for. Anything he felt he had to do for Japan was mostly out of some sense of obligation he felt since he was the Prime Minister's son.
And when he lost one of the people he loved most and became enemies with another person he loved, he probably felt as if Japan was to blame and only fell further into the Britannian oppression machine but still had that conditioned obligation driving him to try and become Knight of One.
shadowwriter01 chapter 17 . 1/4
"Bringing peace to the EU Joining a war against them that his side started?
Yes clear.
He is really ready to be send to the asylum.
Republic Che chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Brilliant story!
DYnoJackal19 chapter 18 . 7/28/2016
What does everyone keep telling you Suzaku?! Don't force your overly idealized views on others and don't question someone's patriotism just because they believe or know the system is flawed.
DYnoJackal19 chapter 11 . 7/28/2016
I like this playful, more intuitive Nunnally.
DYnoJackal19 chapter 9 . 7/9/2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Lelouch's sudden outburst at such a notion is completely understandable.

And the idea of Nunnally knowing about 'Zero' and his plans. Hmm ...
DYnoJackal19 chapter 32 . 5/31/2016
I think it makes sense that the Knight of the Round would have differing specializations, as well as different positions in the military, like in Z98's 'A Cold Calculus.'
DYnoJackal19 chapter 31 . 5/31/2016
Awwww. Kallen's dad rocks hard.
DYnoJackal19 chapter 10 . 5/30/2016
Whoooooo! Go Nunnally.
Spiral-Voltron-Zero0Q1 chapter 33 . 4/26/2016
Lelouch had better get the Gawain
That thing is F***ing AWESOME!
I'd definitely pilot that beauty
Spiral-Voltron-Zero0Q1 chapter 32 . 4/26/2016
HAVE THE FREEDOM GUNDAM AND JUSTICE GUNDAM APPEAR!
Oh! And the Savior Gundam too, it could be piloted by Lelouch
August Mayhem chapter 5 . 4/18/2016
Before even reading the rest of the chapter, I scoffed a bit at the Guy Fawkes masks, but then you threw in and it was pretty good. And then you gave them the V Speech! And it was glorious!

Now back to the regularly scheduled chapter!
August
Titanfire999 chapter 31 . 12/28/2015
Do good. Kallen mom is such a fucking bitch. Like my first thought was'I want to shotgun the fuck out of her face!'
KisaragiKei chapter 41 . 7/29/2015
Ok sure I guess... lol I'll make an OC It's pretty good by the way. I like it. Following

Name: Lifen Mei Feizheng
Age: 24
Height: 5"11
Weight: 63Kg
Hair Colour: White
Eye Colour: Gark Green
Skin Colour: Light
National Ethnicity: Chinese Federation(The most obvious)
Gender: Female
Background: Lifen was sold by her supposed family for the highest bidder and bought to handle various "needs" of her buyer, however she was very difficult to control and her owners deemed her too much work. Abused, scarred but not broken. Lifen was sent from one location to another; living off different owners never breaking all the while; eventually being sold to underground gladiatorial arenas to the death. After years in different rings that included various blood sports like hand to hand combat, weapon fighting and even knightmare battles with old, ruined and stolen knightmares; Lifen was then found by the Empress Tianzi.

Tianzi was disgusted by the bloodsport but since it was a sport enjoyed by many of the high eunuchs, she had little power in stopping, or controlling the arena. However; she was enamored by Lifen's skill and tenacity. Realizing as well that the gladiator was to leave, Tianzi bought her and their relationship began.

Personality: She's the strong silent type. Think Soundwave if you have ever watched him do stuff in the Transformers prime. "Beware of the quiet ones", "actions speak louder than words", and "words can only be as powerful as the speaker's credibility and sincerity" indeed. She rarely talks; she considers only those she truly cares about will hear her voice; so when she moves her mouth, it's gods damn important. She knows various sign languages and even a version of braille so she can communicate without talking. Lifen is naturally smart, sharp, and philosophical. She is very slow to trust but once you get in her sub-zero exterior, she's as a cuddly as a kitten. Unusually, she likes cuddling and various innocent things. She's essentially a Kuudere/Ice-queen
bk4bk42 chapter 41 . 7/14/2015
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Violet
Skin Tone: Light
Nationality: Brittanian
Background: Lelouch's unknown twin brother, V. V. stole him at child birth as a guinea pig for the collective, gained what V. V. calls a "mutated Geass"
Gender: Male
Geass: Teleportation, Infinite Obediance(basically Absolute Obediance, but does not require direct eye contact and can be used multiple times), Manipulation(can manipulate anything), Geass Canceller, Mind Reading/Telepathy/Telekinesis, Heal Pulse(heals all physical damage), can use other people's Geass if he has ever had physical contact with them, Absolute Truth(if active, and you hear his voice, you can not lie until it is deactivated) if anything needs removing, tell me via email at