Reviews for Code Geass: Knight of Revolution
angelofdeath8254 chapter 41 . 10/30/2014
Absolutely loved this, awesome read and kept me glued the entire time!
MECHANICALCHEESE chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
I hated this chapter. Kallen is far too impassioned and stupid to put all the dots together, so she'll just man-handle you instead like a drunk -_-
Guest chapter 34 . 8/11/2014
Rolo! He needs hugs.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
Jeremiah would have been barely an adult back then. Maybe he brought the kids oranges.
luisg1778 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
WOWWWWWWWW what a way to start Ch1 its was GREAT!
jmcdavid chapter 31 . 5/17/2014
Damn, Lelouch really tore into Mrs. Stadtfeld. *claps*
llakf chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
can nunnaly please do nothing. I hate her. SHe is 2 nnoying. " oh big brother i wanna help 2" just shut up and let lelouch do everything
Erisabeisuu chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Lol, I still start giggling like a madwoman every time I reread them doing V's speech XD
Sleepyreader319 chapter 41 . 7/22/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Kallen and Lelouch are just so cute!
a dude chapter 41 . 7/3/2013
is it just me or does every male unconsouisly cringe whenever the royal jewles are kicked/punched in any way?
KleverKilva chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
1:1?
Guest chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
O.O WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH NUNALLY! lol Nunally helping with the plan that was awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Hahahaha i always imagine how they made a sentence with so many words starting with V when i watched the movie! That was hilarius Code Geass meets V for Vendeta!
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
GUNDAM!
10char chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
K-2, K-5, and K-8 would've been better code names respectively in my opinion, since Lelouch usually bases his individual troops as chess pieces. The seasonal one's they have now are quite silly, especially the idea of calling Kallen 'Autumn', even if he's going to keep her as Q-1.

Still, enigma can be a horrible trait for OC's.