Reviews for Code Geass: Knight of Revolution
KisaragiKei chapter 41 . 7/29
Ok sure I guess... lol I'll make an OC It's pretty good by the way. I like it. Following

Name: Lifen Mei Feizheng
Age: 24
Height: 5"11
Weight: 63Kg
Hair Colour: White
Eye Colour: Gark Green
Skin Colour: Light
National Ethnicity: Chinese Federation(The most obvious)
Gender: Female
Background: Lifen was sold by her supposed family for the highest bidder and bought to handle various "needs" of her buyer, however she was very difficult to control and her owners deemed her too much work. Abused, scarred but not broken. Lifen was sent from one location to another; living off different owners never breaking all the while; eventually being sold to underground gladiatorial arenas to the death. After years in different rings that included various blood sports like hand to hand combat, weapon fighting and even knightmare battles with old, ruined and stolen knightmares; Lifen was then found by the Empress Tianzi.

Tianzi was disgusted by the bloodsport but since it was a sport enjoyed by many of the high eunuchs, she had little power in stopping, or controlling the arena. However; she was enamored by Lifen's skill and tenacity. Realizing as well that the gladiator was to leave, Tianzi bought her and their relationship began.

Personality: She's the strong silent type. Think Soundwave if you have ever watched him do stuff in the Transformers prime. "Beware of the quiet ones", "actions speak louder than words", and "words can only be as powerful as the speaker's credibility and sincerity" indeed. She rarely talks; she considers only those she truly cares about will hear her voice; so when she moves her mouth, it's gods damn important. She knows various sign languages and even a version of braille so she can communicate without talking. Lifen is naturally smart, sharp, and philosophical. She is very slow to trust but once you get in her sub-zero exterior, she's as a cuddly as a kitten. Unusually, she likes cuddling and various innocent things. She's essentially a Kuudere/Ice-queen
bk4bk42 chapter 41 . 7/14
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Violet
Skin Tone: Light
Nationality: Brittanian
Background: Lelouch's unknown twin brother, V. V. stole him at child birth as a guinea pig for the collective, gained what V. V. calls a "mutated Geass"
Gender: Male
Geass: Teleportation, Infinite Obediance(basically Absolute Obediance, but does not require direct eye contact and can be used multiple times), Manipulation(can manipulate anything), Geass Canceller, Mind Reading/Telepathy/Telekinesis, Heal Pulse(heals all physical damage), can use other people's Geass if he has ever had physical contact with them, Absolute Truth(if active, and you hear his voice, you can not lie until it is deactivated) if anything needs removing, tell me via email at
angelofdeath8254 chapter 41 . 10/30/2014
Absolutely loved this, awesome read and kept me glued the entire time!
MECHANICALCHEESE chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
I hated this chapter. Kallen is far too impassioned and stupid to put all the dots together, so she'll just man-handle you instead like a drunk -_-
Guest chapter 34 . 8/11/2014
Rolo! He needs hugs.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
Jeremiah would have been barely an adult back then. Maybe he brought the kids oranges.
luisg1778 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
WOWWWWWWWW what a way to start Ch1 its was GREAT!
jmcdavid chapter 31 . 5/17/2014
Damn, Lelouch really tore into Mrs. Stadtfeld. *claps*
llakf chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
can nunnaly please do nothing. I hate her. SHe is 2 nnoying. " oh big brother i wanna help 2" just shut up and let lelouch do everything
Erisabeisuu chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Lol, I still start giggling like a madwoman every time I reread them doing V's speech XD
Sleepyreader319 chapter 41 . 7/22/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Kallen and Lelouch are just so cute!
a dude chapter 41 . 7/3/2013
is it just me or does every male unconsouisly cringe whenever the royal jewles are kicked/punched in any way?
KleverKilva chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Guest chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
O.O WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH NUNALLY! lol Nunally helping with the plan that was awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Hahahaha i always imagine how they made a sentence with so many words starting with V when i watched the movie! That was hilarius Code Geass meets V for Vendeta!