Reviews for Code Geass: Knight of Revolution
beatshield chapter 41 . 2/26
Story was amazing
jmcdavid chapter 27 . 1/22
Question. Who did Hal treasure so much that losing her made his hair go gray? Answer: his sister Amelia.
patrickthenobleman chapter 30 . 1/9/2017
I just recently binged Gundam Seed and I actually found some similarities to Lacus and Euphemia, aside from their pink hair and dress style, and some similarities between Kira and Suzaku.
Like Kira, Suzaku had friends whom he loved in Britannia and so fought for them.

I mean, as I see it Suzaku really didn't care all that much for Japan because he had some better experiences with Britannian people like Lelouch, Nunnally, and Euphemia. They treated him with love and kindness whereas all he had known from Japanese people like himself was violence and cruelty such as how his father was going to sacrifice Japanese lives out of pride.
And with no family or friends in Japan, Suzaku had nothing in Japan to truly care for. Anything he felt he had to do for Japan was mostly out of some sense of obligation he felt since he was the Prime Minister's son.
And when he lost one of the people he loved most and became enemies with another person he loved, he probably felt as if Japan was to blame and only fell further into the Britannian oppression machine but still had that conditioned obligation driving him to try and become Knight of One.
shadowwriter01 chapter 17 . 1/4/2017
"Bringing peace to the EU Joining a war against them that his side started?
Yes clear.
He is really ready to be send to the asylum.
Republic Che chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Brilliant story!
DYnoJackal19 chapter 18 . 7/28/2016
What does everyone keep telling you Suzaku?! Don't force your overly idealized views on others and don't question someone's patriotism just because they believe or know the system is flawed.
DYnoJackal19 chapter 11 . 7/28/2016
I like this playful, more intuitive Nunnally.
DYnoJackal19 chapter 9 . 7/9/2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Lelouch's sudden outburst at such a notion is completely understandable.

And the idea of Nunnally knowing about 'Zero' and his plans. Hmm ...
DYnoJackal19 chapter 32 . 5/31/2016
I think it makes sense that the Knight of the Round would have differing specializations, as well as different positions in the military, like in Z98's 'A Cold Calculus.'
DYnoJackal19 chapter 31 . 5/31/2016
Awwww. Kallen's dad rocks hard.
DYnoJackal19 chapter 10 . 5/30/2016
Whoooooo! Go Nunnally.
Spiral-Voltron-Zero0Q1 chapter 33 . 4/26/2016
Lelouch had better get the Gawain
That thing is F***ing AWESOME!
I'd definitely pilot that beauty
Spiral-Voltron-Zero0Q1 chapter 32 . 4/26/2016
HAVE THE FREEDOM GUNDAM AND JUSTICE GUNDAM APPEAR!
Oh! And the Savior Gundam too, it could be piloted by Lelouch
August Mayhem chapter 5 . 4/18/2016
Before even reading the rest of the chapter, I scoffed a bit at the Guy Fawkes masks, but then you threw in and it was pretty good. And then you gave them the V Speech! And it was glorious!

Now back to the regularly scheduled chapter!
August
Titanfire999 chapter 31 . 12/28/2015
Do good. Kallen mom is such a fucking bitch. Like my first thought was'I want to shotgun the fuck out of her face!'