Reviews for Popsicles
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Aww poor Dean, drink honey lemon tea and eat popcicles :/
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
"We are so not eating those in the car," grates Dean. "...Gimme orange."

I like the unspoken resignation here. So very Dean. Good one. :)
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
omg I LOVED that, especially since I just ate an orange popsicle 2 hours ago to calm my stomach! Oh, the things we do...

Too cute!
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Homg, ultimate love for having Dean choose the orange popsicle! I love everything orange, lol, to a disturbing degree. I love Sam's little brother carings. Great job!
Soncnica chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
"We are so not eating those in the car," grates Dean. "...Gimme orange."

Loved this line...he just can't resist food. ha!
Mahtalie chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
They say a Drabble soothes the savage beast... and they are right XD You really are the best at keeping them in character, something I have the darndest time achieving :p More please!
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
aw cute

very very short
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Sweet!

But your drabbles make me crazy! I want more! Could we make up a new category? Drabbfuls? 1,0 words? or 2,0? Please?
NC Girl chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Fantastic!

The last line actually made me chuckle out loud!
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I love this. I can picture Dean worrying, 'Does he know I'm sick, did he notice that cough?' I like that instead of confronting his brother Sam just moves right into protective mode.

Also, is it weird that I instantly noticed that of the popsicle options Sam must have bought two boxes to get Dean whatever he wanted, cause they don't sell the chocolate with the fruit. I thought that was awesome, though maybe not intended.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Brilliant! Brilliant, I say. I think my favorite part is that even when faced with the plethora of popsicle choices, Dean STILL doesn't consider the idea that Sam knows that he is sick. Not until he looks into his eyes anyway.

Dean with a virus? This begs a fuller scenario. You can't waste viruses like that... you may just have to write the whole story. how long has Dean been sick? What tipped Sam off? How did he get said popsicles? These are things a girl needs to know. While eating popsicles. orange ones.
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Aw... CUTE.
PADavis chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Okay, I so get that you are on a drabble binge. And they are wonderful, polished little gems, like this one. And I love love love them.

I just wish there were more words. Sobs.

There's this great line Spencer Tracey delivers about Katherine Hepburn - "There's not much meat on her, but what's there is choice."

I will content myself!