Reviews for Schooldays
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Aww, now that was cute. _

I've heard that kids are either very optimistic or very scared when they first go to Kindergarden, and it seems you went - mostly - with the first one. Should I fear for the twins' classmates? U

Nice touch Shego crying at the end. That was sweet.

Yours, "Never Been a Good Student" Alexander/Alexlayer.

See you soon!
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Great work.
ginna5683 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
its so sweet. i loved your story and how it was written.
zutAra101 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Nice me like
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
A mom's most hated job... to let go of their children, that must suck.

And Shego most likely thinks what I just wrote.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Excellent, excellent, excellent! So true to life. We didn't think that our older daughter was ready for the bus to kindergarten, but she came home from the first day demanding that we arrange for her to ride it. Subsequently we established a tacit rule that I would not speak to her when she got on - out of fear of embarrassment in front of her peers and elders. This is, of course, at the age of five.

Loved the story. Pitch-perfect, as ever. Particularly the ending, with Shego and Kim's divergent experiences and Shego's uncharacteristic soft-heartedness.
shinneodeus chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Spider school, maybe I should buy that book for my nephew. Naps are good for all ages. But no that is not what they are doing behind a locked door. Making both moms spechless. And the final lines. Feeling the bittersweetness of seeing your kids making their first steps to indenpendence. Hopefully you won't get complaints that is out of chracter for Shego.

Read you later!
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
aw that was a sweet lil fic!:D
noncynic chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
No personal experience at this sort of thing, but don't need it to appreciate the tale.
Sobriety chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
A very cute little tale. Bravo.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Another wonderful short with just the right amount of detail and dialog. Your children always sound so real and loved.
TripleS chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
This was just plain sweet, KiY. I don't know why I'm always so shocked by how nice your stories are- especially the short ones, but I am.
Mirenope chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Yes, naps are your friends. They are your best friends.

%D

Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades.
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
KiY,

While I was still married, I and my wife took her daughter (from prevous relationship) to her firt day of Kindergarten. I fully agree with Shego's sitch...something was in my eye, too.

Funny...that thing returned after nearly 13 years and a divorce.

Your friend in (suspended) writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
A Markov chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
It's been many years since I played out this scene but I think you might have been a fly on the wall.

Nice little story, I really enjoyed it.