Reviews for Love At Last Sight:Not Again!
JP1124 chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
Great sequel
nigeltje chapter 13 . 3/27/2010
mmw wel yea pretty good yes
Amy Brown chapter 12 . 1/15/2009
Hey it was an awesome story and it kept me on my toes until the very end. Keep it up-write more!
Gaara0Pawn chapter 12 . 1/9/2009
Once again this is a great story, glad to see you finshed it and its a great ending. Hope you keep up the great work.
keth1 chapter 13 . 1/7/2009
Amazing story.
ColdHeartedBeautifulDisaster chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
hey loved the ending

you did a awsome job

hope to read another one of your stories soon. :)
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
Jade

U're Welcome!
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 12 . 1/6/2009
Jade

I love it. Yay! I was right. I'm so happy that they get together. Are u going to do a sequel?

"Kim, wait! KP! Hold yo!'

Jackie
RSfan chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
its been a pleasure to review your stories.I had a lot of fun so continue like this.
Katsumara chapter 12 . 1/6/2009
Oh hey! I completely forgot about this! Glad to see it back, and what a great ending. I'm so glad to see things worked out in the end for Tara and the one she really loves, along with Ron and Kim. As it should be. *Sage nod.*

You did a fantastic job, and thanks for the dedication! Thanks so much for writing this also. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Keep up the awesome work!
screaming phoenix chapter 13 . 1/5/2009
It was a pleasure to read and review. Thanks for the entertainment it was fun.
screaming phoenix chapter 12 . 1/5/2009
Now that’s the way to end this! I bet Ron enjoys his engagement gift a lot, especially the unwrapping part! What a ride you had us all on. I wouldn’t have missed it for the world! I hope I you continue to write because you’re pretty good at it. Thanks!
CajunBear73 chapter 13 . 1/5/2009
Nah, this works.

See ya next time!

CajunBear73
CajunBear73 chapter 12 . 1/5/2009
Well that was one heck of a weird non-wedding...!

Glad Josh decided to interrupt when he did and save those two from continuing.

Yeah, Ron got the answer he hoped for from Kim, and is still a little slow on the uptake about that present from Kim...

CB73
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 12 . 1/5/2009
Yea, a happy ending.

I was hoping for a K/R ending, especially Kim's gift to Ron. The boy can be slow but he eventually gets it.

Thanks