Reviews for In Sue's Clothing
ifeelmad chapter 21 . 5/15/2013
Awww :( sad
ifeelmad chapter 20 . 5/15/2013
That was wrong, completely, 100% wrong. No excuse for violence. And she deserves no praise for being a "good fighter", because she didn't fight, just attacked someone. Shame on the goodbeasts for praising her. And receiving praise for overly dramatic, bad behavior is, ironically, a Mary Sue characteristic. I'm furious at you.
ifeelmad chapter 19 . 5/15/2013
I have no sympathy for the ratmaid, there was no excuse for physical violence.
ifeelmad chapter 15 . 5/15/2013
Cool! :)
ifeelmad chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
I KNEW IT! I knew he would be a rebellious," enlightened" Stu, but I've never seen anyone use one in a parody. :)
ifeelmad chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
ifeelmad chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Wow, this is beautifully written. :) is grigory becoming a "rebellious Stu"?
ifeelmad chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
LOL. That weasel Chief actually seemed a little cool. The change he's undergone, though, is so absurd I'm cracking up. Prominent muscles, purple eyes - LOL! This is great. :)
ifeelmad chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
You're great at this :) .
AlltheAces chapter 24 . 7/1/2011
Heh, love the little bit about Cannibal!Sues.

Sorry it took me so long to review. I won't bore you with any excuses.

First of all, I love your story. Few grammatical errors, very good characters, enjoyable and non-repetitive action, sprinkles of humor, and the plot itself overall.

I enjoy reading the interaction between the characters. The reactions are believable, and such a relief to read after ages of poorly written fics.

And having a Stu as a main character? I love it. I wonder what will happen to his character as time moves on...

I am really looking forward to the resolution of this story.

PS. I was rolling on the ground at Caranfindel's wry sense of humor and blunt statements. Good job. ;)
Sgt. Sporky chapter 24 . 7/1/2011
Nooooo! Thou canst not have writer's block, not now! Not when we need you the most! Grack! Nonny, pull y'self t'gether! I liked the scene between Windwing and Goldtail, definitely. And finally, Slayers meet Sentinels. Hehehehehe. I think I like the idea of Cannibal!Sues too. It's the funniest mental image I've had in a long time, and among the recent ones are Siberia randomly exploding, coming back to a campsite only to find bullet casings everywhere, a few human fingers and blast craters and saying "I left for five damn minutes..." and Brownrats dancing around a table at a feast with their spears going "oohcluckcluckcluck, oohcluckcluckcluck..."

Ahem. Hehehehehe, update soon Nonny! Soon!
Sgt. Sporky chapter 19 . 6/30/2011
Chickweed... What I would have done to him would probably get me arrested. If I caught one of my cadets talking like that, the things I would do would have me demoted from Sgt to LAC, kicked out and arrested...

But I tell you now, I would not have hesitated to run Chickweed through then and there. He's clearly more of a detriment than anything. He's clearly going to do naught but cause trouble. He has a childish attitude, a major superiority complex, clear anger-management issues and a few other things a soldier can ill afford. He is not only useless but also a burden, and therefore he needs to be eliminated. Of course, some other hares might find it hard to kill the fool- he is still technically a comrade in arms. But the army (before they went all pussy on us) would've probably had him in front of a firing squad for that sort of crap. And I would have seen to it personally.

On to me not being mad at Chickweed. I love the story thus far. There are characters I want to kill, characters I want to hug (like Brakenwulf, though that would also constitute risking my life) and characters I want to spy on for a week or so to figure them out.
Jarrtail chapter 24 . 6/16/2011
Hey, glad to see you back! I was beginning to think you had forgotten about this.

While this chapter did not really do much in the way of plot, it was pretty good all the same. It's interesting to see that the Scientists do not exactly trust the Sentinels. Nice little twist you've put in there. Aside from that, not really a whole lot to this chapter (aside from a few amusing bits, like "Cannibal!Sues." That was clever), but it is a nice reassurance that you are still alive. Hope that you can get out of that writer's block funk soon!

Oh, and I am fully aware of the hypocrisy of asking other people to update faster. I'm working on that, trust me.
Kelaiah chapter 24 . 6/13/2011
Its a funny thing, because just the other day, I was talking about you to a friend. And then... I saw... *this*.

*slaps self* Ouch! Ahem, anyway, sorry about that little freak out... heh heh... but anyway, wow, its great to see that you updated, and I hope this means, well, I hope it means a lot of things for the future! :D:D:D *hugs*

And now, to review this chapter:

First off, I want to congratulate you for being able to keep your style of writing, even after a year's hiatious, because a lot of times with my own fics, I see a different sort of style/energy with almost every update. Whereas with you, you're very consistent with your style. :D:D:D

I'm glad Wren's back to normal, and that everybeast is back to normal - though it is sad that there are still deaths and severely injured. :( But I know (and hope) that their deaths will not be in vain! :)

"Leave it to Sues to take all the fun out of winning." *sneeeerk* rofl That is an AWESOME line! I've got to remember that one! :D:D:D

"were that ferret's paws smoking?" Eh? That's one part I don't quite get.

*gasp!* The Pearl Queen! A canon reference! I mean a canon object from the past! THAT IS SO AWESOME! I LOVE IT! :D:D:D

And I'm so glad that the sparra aren't angry with Goldtail (who, I think, is awesome) and that they're only more determined to defeat the Sues. :)

And what do you know? Kenzie and the others were making sure the Sentinels weren't Sues! Awesome! :D:D:D And I'm glad you're leaning towards the "they-aren't-Sues" thing, especially after you made me like them. ;) :)

And ahhh, a reference to Ara. Can that be foreshadowing that the next chapter will finally show what happened with us and Snowflower and Korren and Rano? I hope Rano and Ferret-Kel will put aside their differences. Heeheehee.

But wow, again, this is awesome! Even if it was a filler chapter, this was awesome! I'm so glad to see that you've updated, and hope to see more stuff from you soon! Take care and God bless! :D:D:D
Pit Viper of Doom chapter 24 . 6/12/2011

You UPDATED! Oh my goshers, you actually UPDATED!

*dances, and then dances some more*

Well, I'm glad to see you writing again. I was beginning to fear this was a dead fic. And I haven't seen much activity in the Sentinels community itself, so that only furthered my discouragement.

But YAY! This chapter was fun. We got all our scientists together and everything! And I like how you did Kenzie's reason for being in the Sentinels. A bit... different from the one I came up with for her, of course, but it works great.

And yeah, I always did feel kind of iffy about Bren Sprackenwulf's magic powers. I always sorta turned the other way because, after all, it had been written a while ago and everything.

Anyway, I hope to see the next chapter soon. I want to know what happened to Korren and Rano and Snowflower. I hope Ara didn't jump the gun too hard and kill someone.