Reviews for Seeking the Unknown
lol chapter 31 . 3/23
This wasn't the best version of Alice's & Jasper's early years but still a good one! It was very well written and the chapters had a decent length.
And I absolutely loved the last few chapters with the Cullens. :D
Thank you for sharing this!
LAB1 chapter 31 . 2/10/2016
Fantastic story! Interesting twists on Alice and Jasper! I loved seeing into how you imagined events taking place.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/14/2016
Amazing I've only come across this a couple of days ago and barley been able to put my phone down THANKYOU!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/7/2015
I loved this story! I simply can't say more cuz I'm just that speechless!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/14/2014
I love Edward-Alice bonding!
Toni Masen chapter 31 . 2/27/2013
Mmm, an interesting insight to Alice's 'beginning'!
Nessiexo chapter 31 . 1/14/2013
Haha, really Edward? You'll only see how wrong your words are ;)
I'm so happy for Alice. It's obvious that she's a lot happier in vampire life, then she ever was in human life. It's sad, and amazing how far this story has come. Nevertheless, I'm glad I read it and I can comfortably say this is the best Alice story I've ever read.

Ironic Twist recommended this story, I think you should thank her. I might as well, I just read another phenomenal story :)
Nessiexo chapter 24 . 1/14/2013
I really liked this chapter. Especially the end. Alice deserves some happiness, after Marie's passing.

Great job! I really enjoyed this.
Nessiexo chapter 21 . 1/14/2013
Great idea! I had a feeling it would have been an ancestor of Bella, because which other human would approach a vampire except for Bella Swan? I really did like the chapter, I hope Alice finds out about Daniel and his kindness soon! :)
Nessiexo chapter 20 . 1/14/2013
Haha, it's funny how enthusiastic Alice is about her dress! Great chapter :)
Nessiexo chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
Omigosh, I almost cried at this part. That was so realistic! And no, I don't want to move on to vamp Alice :( I want Allegri!

Oh well. I think I mourned him enough. Good chapter, although it broke my heart haha :)
Nessiexo chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
Too sad! Maybe he could sneak in and steal the identifcation card? He needs to be there for Alice.

Anyways, great chapter. I really do like Daniel.
Nessiexo chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
Too sweet how much he cares for her. Alice seems very dependent on him, and it's sad. Another touching chapter :)
Nessiexo chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Too sad, especially Cynthia's part. God, I almost cried there. It's unimaginable. I'm just happy because, in the end, Alice gets her happily ever after.

Another great chapter :)
Nessiexo chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I really enjoyed this, although it is so sad. Very realistic. Ironic Twist actually HIGHLY recommended this story, and I'm glad I took her advice.

Good job so far. This is tragically lovely.