Reviews for Better than Birthday Cake
VanLichtenstein chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
i really like this one, it's one of my favorites, good job
sirodro chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
God that was great...seriously, I know you hate writer's block but really and quite selfishly I/we your fans benefit from it in such wonderful ways! This was no exception! I loved it! The part when he says "he is such a moron" cracked me up! I knew she was talking about him...it was too cute! The plates breaking was too good, especially when they cost a fortune and took months to pick out...loved it! YOU are too good to me really you are.

Thank you for this one...it has me smiling, laughing and oh so very happy!

I needed this!

Again...thank you!

DV
goldenrose37 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Very cute
Jayeliwood chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I meant to read this yesterday but I didn't get to it. I finally have now...

Edward can cook me dinner any time.
CHSPatriot09 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I will admit, I'm a sucker for the whole best-friends-turn-into-lovers thing. I have no idea why, but I think it's the most romantic thing in the world.

Of course, it doesn't hurt if your 'best friend' happens to be extremely gorgeous...
TwilightSagaLover543 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
very nice one shot!(:

loved it!

it was sweet, yet naughty at the same time lol

lulabelljane chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I agree with Bella...Edward on your birthday is MORE than enough of a present! :) Cute story!
GoodbyeLove4 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Wow, This is one is better than my chef Edward..
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Steamy. Now I am hot and bothered.
Girlz-Rule chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
great one-shot:D
sweetkyo chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
what can i say i would eat this rite up
Kimmie43 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I loved this one shot. It was so sweet. You did a great job. I never read a story where Edward was a chef.
Matt-On-Matt chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Wow. That was sweet and steamy, a rare combonatiion.
grtchn chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I kinda want to see what you would write for Mechanic Edward. I've been waiting to see one, but nobody has written one yet.

Btw, this was HOT!
MissRe chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Great oneshot. sexy Edward in all his different forms... yummy. I know what you are going through with the Masters. It'll get better. Hang in there! Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »