Reviews for Escaping
tin-a-holic chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
Not going to lie- this was the perfect little addition to your story! thank you so much for sharing and keep on being creative!
tin-a-holic chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
I just melted. sooo good, oh sweet Ozma sooo good!
tin-a-holic chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
I Simply adore the pure rambunctiousness of DG. It was perfect, so was the mystic man. nice work
tin-a-holic chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
I am very much enjoying these. Thanks for sharing them.
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
THIS IS ADORABLE!
ThatEnglishWriter chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
Loved this story! You can't fool Cain...
ReaderinthePNW chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
By the stars, this was wonderful! Seriously, sweet and with some substance, it was lovely. Great job, I think it's marvelous!
kransp chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
good story, the epilogue is a nice touch
SG1SamFan chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
I went to close out of this story and realized there was more! I love it when authors go back on their word in such a positive way. :-)

This was cute and in-character for how I would imagine DG and Cain's daughter to be. I also love it when I get to share a name with a character. So is Emily named after the maid DG was pretending to be?

Thanks for a surprise chapter!

~Emily
SG1SamFan chapter 5 . 11/26/2008
*Squee*! *Finally*! Somehow I figured he knew it was her-he's not the type to open up to someone he thinks is a stranger. Nor would he have a "date" with a random girl who isn't DG... :-D

I just *loved* it. Perfect! The "glamour" spell was an original idea that made this utterly believable and oh-so-magical. And the "chance meeting," and the kiss, and the stroll through the market... Ah!

You had me wiggling my head back and forth in silent *squee* like a puppy wagging its tail.

This is totally my favorite short fic of the month.

Thank you!

SG1SamFan chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
I love how well he can read her. I don't know why you were unsatisfied with this-I love it! Any excuse for him to pick her up, right? And the teasing about her being too heavy and him being too old was just priceless.

Thanks!

Em
SG1SamFan chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
The Mystic Man is a prophet, huh?:

As they headed out to the stage the Mystic Man looked at Cain, still holding DG in his arms. “Hold on to that one tightly Wyatt. You don't want to loose her.” He winked at the pair and led them on stage.

I loved this chapter. It was perfectly in-character for young DG, and I love the fics where they meet for the first time when DG is a child.

Thanks!

SG1SamFan chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
This was wonderful! Loved the touch about Lewis-Larry-Lance and how she knows Cain never fires them. Also, the subtext with the horses was quite cute:

DG smiled and looked at their horses, which had gotten quite cozy in the field behind the stables. They were nuzzling each other and grazing size by side. “I don’t know if we should separate those two.”

“We definitely should. As far as I know those two aren’t supposed to be breeding.”

“They keep track of that?”

“To keep the bloodlines pure, yes.” Cain gently pulled his horse and hers apart and walked them back over.

*snerk* Tension, anyone?

Thanks! Onward...

SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Hehe. That was cute. The setting was creative and the tone was unusual-in a good way. I was hoping for a little more after Cain's comment about skirts in the dark, but that's alright. I quite liked it as-is. On to the next one. :-)
AAAJess chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
Great chapter, i love how you have gone into the future.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »