Reviews for College Years: Freshmen Frenzy
Matrix214 chapter 15 . 9/21
interesting... im curious to see how you blend the first five seasons. So far so good, question. Since the sovereing Digimon are what the celetesial angels were in S4, will the actual celetesial angels show up?
DigiXBot996384 chapter 25 . 7/18
And the drama continues.
Will Marcus see an Agumon soon?
Mds777 chapter 25 . 7/18
Just curious, but will Keenan be showing up anytime soon? :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/15/2014
ok.. takuya and kari are becoming waaaaaay too close lol! Davis and zoey are going to go insane
Guest chapter 22 . 8/15/2014
Koushiro Izumi, Agent of HYPNOS
And Takuya must have saw Kudamon, so either Comander Sampson or the Royal Knights aren't far behind.
Ultimateblack chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Okay so you ripped some parts of the original college years. I read d thing some time ago and I honestly don't remember what it was all about. What I do know was the create card and whoever took over after that were obviously takari fans and made Davis look like an idiot again. So I'm asking this: is this story in any way moving in that bias? And another thing, when you said REMAKE did you mean a complete makeover with different plots, sub plots and ending or just a different way of writing the original with a same plot?
Scarlet Nightshadow chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
I don't like to critique people's work but Matt said to meet at his and Tai's dorm room for the story of the OU phantasm but then they meet in the 4th floor lounge. Why do they go to the 4th floor lounge if they're supposed to go to Tai and Matts room. Also, I thought Azumon was supposed to be with Zoe in her dorm as said in the previous chapters. Why does Azumon walk into the 4th floor lounge with Koichi.
unknown chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
The overall flow of the story is a bit slow but I luv how you mixed the first five seasons! Are you gonna bring in season six people
Guest chapter 21 . 7/9/2014
I know your secret. This story is a revise version of Digimon: The College Years by The Create Card. I hope you have the authors permission for this or this story could be shut down.
Show Expert 1 chapter 21 . 7/9/2014
Hey I never got r a reply to that question. If that create card didn't finish his college story how are u
fanakatsuki chapter 21 . 7/9/2014
Nice. I most like how regullary the scenes changed. I love how tai trys to be younger.
Digidestinedkid6 chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
Y the fucking hell do u put the rookies names from pokemon?!
fanakatsuki chapter 20 . 5/8/2014
20 chapters in one day. Wow. And they where all awesome. By the way i think Catherine is the digimon empress. Poor minervamon and d-arcmon. And i hope that kazu and kenta will win the prankster war.
Show Expert 1 chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
When i read your reviews and saw Davis kissed Kari that's why review in chapter 15 first, but i love how you put Davis and Kari together. Even if Kari is jealous of Catherine, because depending on the reason why she and T.K. broke up it's not easy to get over a relationship, she seems real happy with Davis
Show Expert 1 chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
Alright Davis I hope they stay together through the whole thing