Reviews for College Years: Freshmen Frenzy
Lilbitdanny22 chapter 28 . 3/14
Great chapter! I like the steam between Davis and Takuya!
Lilbitdanny22 chapter 27 . 2/23
Aww please finish this story! It's really good! Hope to hear from you soon!
Lilbitdanny22 chapter 3 . 2/22
I wonder who's the digimon empress! Better keep reading then:)
Lilbitdanny22 chapter 2 . 2/22
Great story so far! I really enjoy that zoe, Kari,rika and jeri are roommates, I always pictured them at the best of friends:) hopefully rika gets to know them better :)!
Matrix214 chapter 15 . 9/21/2015
interesting... im curious to see how you blend the first five seasons. So far so good, question. Since the sovereing Digimon are what the celetesial angels were in S4, will the actual celetesial angels show up?
DigiXBot chapter 25 . 7/18/2015
And the drama continues.
Will Marcus see an Agumon soon?
Mds777 chapter 25 . 7/18/2015
Just curious, but will Keenan be showing up anytime soon? :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/15/2014
ok.. takuya and kari are becoming waaaaaay too close lol! Davis and zoey are going to go insane
Guest chapter 22 . 8/15/2014
Koushiro Izumi, Agent of HYPNOS
And Takuya must have saw Kudamon, so either Comander Sampson or the Royal Knights aren't far behind.
Ultimateblack chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Okay so you ripped some parts of the original college years. I read d thing some time ago and I honestly don't remember what it was all about. What I do know was the create card and whoever took over after that were obviously takari fans and made Davis look like an idiot again. So I'm asking this: is this story in any way moving in that bias? And another thing, when you said REMAKE did you mean a complete makeover with different plots, sub plots and ending or just a different way of writing the original with a same plot?
Scarlet Nightshadow chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
I don't like to critique people's work but Matt said to meet at his and Tai's dorm room for the story of the OU phantasm but then they meet in the 4th floor lounge. Why do they go to the 4th floor lounge if they're supposed to go to Tai and Matts room. Also, I thought Azumon was supposed to be with Zoe in her dorm as said in the previous chapters. Why does Azumon walk into the 4th floor lounge with Koichi.
unknown chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
The overall flow of the story is a bit slow but I luv how you mixed the first five seasons! Are you gonna bring in season six people
Guest chapter 21 . 7/9/2014
I know your secret. This story is a revise version of Digimon: The College Years by The Create Card. I hope you have the authors permission for this or this story could be shut down.
Show Expert 1 chapter 21 . 7/9/2014
Hey I never got r a reply to that question. If that create card didn't finish his college story how are u
fanakatsuki chapter 21 . 7/9/2014
Nice. I most like how regullary the scenes changed. I love how tai trys to be younger.