Reviews for Visits to a Beige Coloured Couch
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
you portrayed an excellent chuck bass
King of Serpents chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Awesome story!
hell.bent.wings chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Dr. Manley sweetheart?
defectivequeen chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I never saw Chuck so in character. This is a beautiful fic, plus I loved all the witty lines :)
WamprickNyx chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
-So you tell her that last session happened because her legs are killer and she wears her Wonder Bra jacked up to her chin and that’s perfectly normal too.

-You can hold more alcohol than a brewery and you’ve held more women than a Victoria’s Secret’s sale. You decide that maybe you’re Casanova reborn.

-“Normal twelve year olds don’t have sex.”

“It’s definitely their mistake.”

-The shrinks have probably all together wasted a rainforest on you physiological profile.

You’re all for the environment.

-You smirk wickedly and he laughs. If the guy was twenty year younger and didn’t have the title Dr. before his name, he’d be pretty cool. Better than Nathaniel if you threw in points for the neon striped bowtie.

Shopping potential.

-Chuck Bass is nonfunctional and destructive.

You couldn't agree more.

Well, I can go on, pasting the whole story here, but that wouldn't make much sense, I guess. All I can say is that I adore this one-shot and Chuck is incredibly in character and well... Do I have to add more? You're really talented so keep writing and make me happy.

nyxiee
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
This was awesome! I love your characterization of Chuck and the second-person POV worked well with this fic.

Great job! :D
Little J chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Loves it. Good job!
Ramses-Lives chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Okay, I have so much love for this story! Hah.

Your writing Chuck Bass has to be the most briliantly funny thing ever! I adored all of his lines.

Anyways, great story again :) :)
darkangel1910 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I love how she gives her non-professional advice and he takes it.
Mylla Evans chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Oh. my. God. I can't stop to laugh! Your Chuck is so funny and so in character. I really love fictions with his POV, and this is probably the best that I ever read. :)

I was thinking, maybe can I translate? My first language is portuguese and the brazilian fans will enjoy!

xo
darlingsybil chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
HAHA! This was just made out of win! Every line was perfect and I couldn't stop laughing all the way! It's definitely added to my favourites :)

Can't wait to read more of your stuff!

Hugs! Andrea!
Isabelle chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
this story was great, hilarious and so much in character. I think I'm going to favor it. My fave lines?

“It’s definitely their mistake.”

You’re all for the environment.

Shopping potential.

“You can compare me to God, Doc, but I’ve never made a tree.”

And Chuck Bass has more issues than five-pads can fill up! Love the story!
truglasgowgal chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Oh. My. Word.!

Ok, this has got to be your best fanfic yet - that's a compliment, 'cos I do love your other work :)

I'm actually giddy at the thought of reviewing this (is that a bad thing? - Let's put it down to the overwhelming awe I'm feeling right now for you and your work ;) )

Oh, and I get to quote (always such a fun part) because you take such delight when I write the little things, it's only fair I get to return the favour - plus, it's fun :D

Ok, first line absolute perfection.

I love that Chuck has this detatched nature about him, even before it starts, and that Bart hides behind therapy rather than show he cares. After all, it should be effective and beneficial for his son, but he can always put it down to making someone else deal with Chuck's non-issues ;)

And really, it's just a birlliant way of starting a fic - so in character too. Love it.

"When you refer to your mother as a drugged up bitch (it slips out)"

Ahaha, this bit cracked me up; so Chuck-like. And with the nonchalence again, you write it so well, and I'm not even passed the first part yet!

"You’re a complicated guy and you loathe her for many reasons. It’s not anger, they’re rationalized feelings. He tells you that you don’t loathe her and you tell him that if you were kidding, you would dress like him. You consider yourself to have an excellent fashion sense."

So true. I love that Chuck already has himself figured out, and it's like a boring ritual for others to even try an stick labels on him. But 'rationalized feelings' that bit was so good, definitely a line for the books ;)

"One fantasy down, infinity to go."

Hee, this bit just made me laugh. And think of Buzz Lightyear: Chuck's like... the sex-crazed version of him. Only without the crazed, 'cos he's not got any mental problems, obv ;)

"So you tell her that last session happened because her legs are killer and she wears her Wonder Bra jacked up to her chin and that’s perfectly normal too."

This bit was brilliant. You can totally imagine Chuck saying this, his hand waving dismissively as he sits back casually in the seat - or couch ;) - with that smirk on his face.

"You decide that maybe you’re Casanova reborn."

Haha, that's so like Chuck to think of himself this way, classic!

"You get kicked out with the threat of a lawsuit chasing you when two weeks later, during a trust exercise, you ‘accidentally’ grope her."

Lol, he's such a perv, and it's so fitting with his character that he's been like that for years.

"The shrinks have probably all together wasted a rainforest on you physiological profile.

You’re all for the environment."

Hee, your/Chuck's sarcasm never fails to amuse me - and he's such a considerate being. He'd probably ramble on about something he knew wasn't even important just to see them waste whatever paper (if you could even call it that) 500 an hour shrinks use. Ah, he's such a badass, so he is ;)

"If the guy was twenty year younger and didn’t have the title Dr. before his name, he’d be pretty cool. Better than Nathaniel if you threw in points for the neon striped bowtie.

Shopping potential.

But he fails the test when he proclaims that you have abandonment issues from your mother’s death.

Chuck Bass is issue-free."

Lol, this bit was genius and so Chuck - trust him to be more concerned with the fashion of the person psychoanalysing him than his opinions - until they're wrong, of course. And apparetly, they all are ;)

An the guy was so close as well, doesn't he know how hard it is to gain the apporval of Chuck frickin' Bass?

“You can compare me to God, Doc, but I’ve never made a tree.”

Hee, oh Chuck, so snarky. I did like the reference though; trust Chuck to drop a line like that in the mix. He knows far more than people give him credit for, undoubtedly.

"You let your hand linger dangerously near her crotch and you kiss her on her lips, softly, then harder when she doesn’t pull away. You’ve both missed this."

Yup, and I think the rest of the world will agree they've missed it too ;P

"You two nearly fall over yourselves when you and Blair trample up the stairs, ignorant of anything but your lips and hands.

You’ d consider this as an apology accepted."

I loved how you wrote this part; wonderful. Truly.

Of course, Chuck's line sets it off perfectly. :D

"“So what and who’d you do this whole summer without me?”

She questions you teasingly. You’ve just finished a session of your own kind of therapy where Blair-Naked has worked its magic.

“I saw a shrink.” And you hurriedly add, “He was a man."

Her jaw drops and you revel in her astonishment.

“How’d that go?” You wrinkle your nose.

“Apparently I have abandonment issues. But I’m issue-free.”

She snorts delicately at you.

“You’re just nonfunctional and destructive.”

She informs you and you kiss her the top of your head happily."

Ah, I adored this bit to pieces!

Just how Blair practically scoffs at the idea of him having issues, but manages to placate him at the same time. And it's so true. That is exactly what he is. And Blair should know after all.

E, what an amazing way to end it!

Ok, so basically, this has got to be one of my most favouritist fics EVER! :D

I loved every bit of it (though the above especially ;) ) and I am actually in awe of you even more than previously ;P

Wondeful writing, as per ;D - well done!

Can't wait to read more of your work :D

Steph

x
zozo42 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
haha i love chuck lol.

really good.
Alien Altered chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Although I strongly dislike Chuck and Blair as a couple, I still really liked this. Good work.