Reviews for Second Chance
Kyuluna chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Amusing, whats next?
Rick BGOH chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
It's a good beginning, I look forward to Bruce dealing with not only Harry and Draco but Gringotts goblins and Dooby as well. Hey I wonder how well off Bruce is when compared to the Potter and Malfoy vaults?

It's a great story and I look forward to future chapters.
angelkitty77 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
this is so awesome i hope that you will write more soon
beauty0102 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I decied to see if there where any batman and harry potter crossover and was luckly to see yours. I see lots of smallville or charmed ones and some lord of the rings and as I do like those story I wanted to fine if anyone as done batman. To my shock i see 3 stories.
Grim Revolution chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I know, I know, I'm overly late and should get shot. But at least I'm here, right? RIGHT?

Anyways, a few things; Nightwing and Catwoman are one word. I don't know if it's just my computer that screws it up but, hey, a suggestion.

Just some more advice; Cut up your sentences a bit. Add how the person said it. Were the monotones, fearful, snippy, joyous, gleeful? I'm sure Bat's won't mind if you inturrupted him a bit.

Anyways, great job at the beginning! I loved the desription of the night sky! I might have to steal that line about the stars and morph it a bit.

Good luck with this! And don't forget to have a lot of fun too!
WeAreTomorrow chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
it's a good story. Kudos for originality! But please SPACE your lines...

Example:

"You think it will take at least thirty minutes?"

Draco laughed,