Reviews for Somebody I'm Not
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
you should definitely pick this one up - this is a great prologue and the story could be great! (You said you had trouble with ideas...)

I think the writing is very good too!

LJ
ThSamurai chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
School? SCHOOL? Aw the heck with Screwl! You know good and well that Fan Fiction has and always will come first!...HA HAH HHA! Naa I'm just yanking yer chain, school's your job now. Stay focused ;)

Yes, this was a little confusing but as you say it will become clear. I'm really curious when she uses the name "Carmen". Is she refering to her sister, is she borrowing the name for some reason? I hop you'll be able to update soon because its questions like these that'll drive me nuts.

ThSamurai -
Dancing-StarryEyedDemigod chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
WOW!

IM SO CONFUSED!

lol can't wait to read more!

great job so far
Matters of No Consequence chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Whoh! New story! Yey! Bwahahahah! Heh...I like this..(I like all your stories, duh!) It positively screams: "I'm gonna be a masterpiece!" Hahah!

Someone pretending to be someone else? Oh...intresting! Mwahahah! I'm absolutely thrilled with this story! It's great! Whoot! Whoot!

Umm..no frequent updates? Yeah..that's kind of getting normal right now..since there's school and all..hmm..

Update when you can!

may GOD bless you!
Eve Royal chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
'shakes head' You started another one? Starry, are you sure this is wise? Even if you started it, but didn't post it - that would be much wiser.

Whatever. I think I know what's going to happen. The beauty about prologues is that usually they're set later in the story than the beginning is.

're-reads and blinks' Did that even make sense?

Anyways, not the point. You've got a Cinderella story going on here, don't you? And... 'looks at genre and gasps' No romance? That doesn't sound right. 'shakes finger at Starry' I demand that you go change that immendiately!

Great start by the way. 'winks'

-Eve

PS: See? Now, THAT'S an interesting review. Wouldn't I be boring if all I said was, "How cute! Write more!" You know I would.
jessica.brooke chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
OMG! I love this story so far! I am really interested in seeing where the story will go...

Psst! Robin, Starfire and Mar'i LOVE the book, Kori ;).

LOL! XOXOXOXOXOXO