Reviews for Cat Nap
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
So cute
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
YOU REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND ANIME, DO YOU?
PINK HAIR, PURPLE HAIR, GREEN HAIR, BLUE HAIR
IT'S ALL NATURAL FOR ANIME!
I LOVE ANIMEEEEEE
Lolz sorry for the caps but I really wanted to make a pointnya D
kisshuismylife chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I love this, it's so KAWAII!
Thunderbreeze chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Ah! That was really cute! I loooooove this pairing and I was so happy after I read this :3
Mugleep chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Omg that was so cute! I'm always looking for fluff between these two that involve Ikuto acting like kitty, but I can never find them, I love this!
AliceKat chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
how cute!
Kuroshiroryuu chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
LOL, seriously love Amuto! XD Great story!
PandaWoman chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
AWWWW! I love Ikuto's cat ears! Does he ever purr in the anime or manga? I can't think of him ever purring but there are a bunch of stories where he can purr... It's cute though when he purrs! He's like a giant cat! I love cats and Amuto! 3
Jhiz chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
*giggle*

That was sweet fun... I so want to pet his ears too (and Inuyasha's... anime boys with animals ears are just too cute).

I like how you had Miki and Su and Ran just so helpful at the end too. That made if perfect.
Star122 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Very food short story
i-x-ship-x-it chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Aahhh! So cute! I wished they would've actually put a scene like this in the anime! T_T Ugh! Anyways awesome story, keep writing cute little one-shots like this cuz you're really good at it. (;

Alright! Peace out!
inklover93 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I love this story. I saved it to my phone so whenever I need something to make me smile I just bring it up and read it again. I must have read it at least a dozen times already and I know for a fact that I will probably end up reading it a dozen more.
0 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This was great!
sanjana tsukiyomi black chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
awwwwwww that was adroable.
claraowl chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Kyahahahaha! :D

Tonks rules, doesn't she? :)