Reviews for Infinity
Aching Bones chapter 4 . 9/4/2008
Hi there,

Very nice...I liked the concluding chapter of this story very much...Things are as they should be...

Making love under the stars is definitely something they have to do again sometime...maybe for real next time...

Ger
lucyc66 chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
did i miss this?

honestly, great as always. a nice picker-upper since i practically missed the season premier! there was so much noise i couldn't hear anything, i would've had the same experience had the tv been off (
retrospectoscope chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
oh! how brilliant!

sweet and cute but yay as well!

well done! it was a great finish to a great, little(ish) story!

keep up the great writing!
Scriptor of Lacuna chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
Could my night get any better? First I watched 2 hours of Bones (which was bloody brilliant) and now I get to read your story! *does happy dance...and yes it is dorky*

I mean they made love underneath the stars... a damn fine way to end this little tale about our fav couple. It was witty, romantic and just a fantastic read. Can't wait for your next endeavour. Cheers :D
meliecom chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
I really loved it ! Really ! I hope you enjoyed the premiere ! I know I did ! :P

Anyway ! I'm really looking forward to your next story !
midid chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
Great ending! It was so sweet and so romantic under the stars. I love that Angela could tell right away. Too cute!
kellz1pt5 chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
OMG! I love it! Listening to "Forever" by Chris Brown made the story stand out. Don't ask! Excellent!
DaLiza chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
Loved BB making love under the stars, and how Angela knew what they had done as soon as she saw them. Great ending!
a2zmom chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
Loved it! the perfect romantic and sexy ending.
HawkAngel XD chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
that was like a dream!... so sweet!... great ending!

HawkAngel
jacklynvt11 chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
Loved this last chapter. A beautiful story. :)
anonymous11111111 chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
Uh oh! This is not good! I'm kind of behind on chapters since I had to mentally prepare myself that I will survive high school... I love the cliff hanger and I can't wait to read the next chapter. Yikes, I have to leave for school in an hour, NO!
DobbyRoxMySox chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
Haha! That was flippin hilarious! You actually made me laugh out loud on several occasions. Good job:)
inzaghina chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
They're too cute for words.. she clearly stayed for him, by the way, but Ange is the only one smart enough to understand that.

I love drunk!Hodgins and Age's remark about the lipstick was heaven.. I can't wait to read the ending..
inzaghina chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Yay! A new story.. it looks pretty great from the first chapter, I could totally picture Hodgins standing by the wall to avoid any other donor.. I hope Brennan finds Booth in the planetarium..

How exciting is it that season 4 starts in two days?
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »