Reviews for Respect Your Elders
Shapinglight chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Great story about one of my favourite pairings. Enjoyed it very much. It is definitely not plagiarised from me.
Lokifan chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
This fic is *not* by shapinglight. She's written a bunch of great Giles/Spike fic that you should check out if you enjoyed this, but this fic is wholly mine. Just noting this because of the anonymous, semi-accusing-me-of-plagiarism review.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Lovely story, but I was under the impression that Shapinglight from LJ wrote it.
Gm chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Awesome stuff :)
Deleted18 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is awesome! I would love to read a sequel to it
NaniErin chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
*blushes* Wow... fuck, that was hot... Giles was so dominant, and Spike kept trying so hard to keep from giving in all the way... I loved it - it's the first story of yours that I've read but I can promise you it won't be the last... especially if they follow this theme...
Lord Youko chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Awesome lemon!
CrystalusAurora chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This was an awesome story. I love reading dark-Giles. Especially when he's controlling Spike. You should definitely write more like this. Keep up the great work!
Youni chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Super, I love the fact that Giles claims to be the father of Spike's, it's really interesting ! I love it
Kata Malfoy chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Wow. That's the best Buffy slash I've read in a very long time. You kept the characters very true, but also added in justification for their actions. I love Giles claiming to be Spike's sire. Basically, I just adore 100% of it. Amazing work and a pleasure to read!