Reviews for Human Drinker
sabrinaa-xo chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
Continue! This is a good story continue with the idea, although I find it weird how the cullens don't find edwards attraction to bella weird, or even question him...
treena-ivy-carter chapter 8 . 6/16/2011
Apparently he's good at karate or something like that. I don't get the big deal either.
Fleur24 chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
This is really interesting! I really like her powers and how she doesn't stand for people insulting her!
Potterlovin chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
are you going to keep writing this story?

please do its really good so far
Fangs Up Baby chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
More please! love it. update soon :)
JessMess chapter 9 . 3/27/2009
LOL loved the 'crappy chappie' :P

Looking forward too more soon.

BYe
AllyCat214 chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
not too bad of a chapter

but its not the very best. no offense

really am enjoying the story

please update soon

BiteMeSilly chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
i love the chappies, even though edward was a tad bit dramatic, but that makes the story have feeling. waiting for update.
emillythestrange chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
wow. i absolutely love this story and i love the way you write and i can't wait for more! please update soon!
TiannaMVA chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
Wow. Right now, I DONT want to know whats going through Bellas mind... XD
WerePotaoes12 chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
I KILL YOU!

YOU LEAVE OFF THERE!

XD

UPDATE NOW!
australianvamp chapter 9 . 3/21/2009
i really hope that bella goes to school at forks with the cullen kids... i love seeing a jealous and possessive edward when it comes to bella, and where would he feel this the most... stuck in school with bella being surrounded by horny boys
Sendmeonmyway chapter 9 . 3/21/2009
I would like to see The cullens try to convince Bella to live their lifestyle. They could promise Aro that they will make sure she doesnt expose them by adopting her to their coven. Then she can get to know Edward as well as the rest of the Cullens without pissing Aro off] Plus it would just be fun to read about.

Xoxo- Sendmeonmyway
AliciaCullen1901 chapter 9 . 3/21/2009
Good chapter. I'm glad Edward wants a relationship and it's not all based on just a physical one.
JessMess chapter 8 . 3/17/2009
Fantastic chapter!

I loved how it played out and I look forward too more soon.

BYe