Reviews for Power
KR Wolfe chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Wow. I'm amazed by this story. It was really good and I think you should have continued a little farther with it but it was a really good one-shot. Really GREAT! Later. :)
Pixie-Alice-Cullen chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
You've made me happy. - I don't usually look for James/Victoria fanfiction, but after reading your story "Clean", I wanted to read more from you. I wasn't disappointed! This was exactly as I pictured James. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to read more from you!
Aiedail01 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Wow, really awesome. I loved that. ]
nutellaqueen chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I really enjoyed it! Great writing and characterization of James (I love him so much~). I also liked the bit of Muse at the end :)
ohemgeelee chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I loved this! I think you did an amazing job and I would certainly love to read more of these two from your perspective! :)
homeric chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I'm new to the Twilight fandom but I really enjoyed this.. I liked that it was a bit nasty, because that's the way I saw James too... Well writen, thanks for sharing :)
glamgirl05 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Great shot of James. He did seem like a very selfish creature, Edward gave us a little insight on that. I loved your description of his pitiful human life to a powerful egotistical vampire. Victoria just wasn't lucky enough...
kelrose chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
This is awesome!

Nice job!

I agree with the first reviewer, a little more bit more backstory would have been amazing too, but not totally nessacary.
Bitterly-Me chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
That was actually really good. James and Victoria are really getting interesting for me, even if I'm not the biggest Twilight fan at the moment. Very nice job, and I love how you made James' personality. i think this is going in my favorites!
fairmaidofkent chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
I love this. I mean, I absolutely LOVE this. I love James and I love Victoria, and this is just so PERFECT.

The description is great; I think orange and cloves is such a fitting scent for Victoria, I love dark, calculating, still strangely seductive James. I like the bit about his human life, eveyone hating him (that would make sense, the way he feels about humans and lack of emotional bonds). It's neat how Victoria's gift is seen in her human life...

I love this. It's excellent.

~Joan
Lolawid chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
WoW! This was amazing! I would have liked a little bit more backstory on both of them, but this was wonderful! Thanks! Lori