Reviews for Kyle 091
Tenchi Knight chapter 39 . 7/9
This is not so much a chapter review as a story review. Simply put, five stars. Well written and executed. You even caught me at the end with the twist. I can't wait to read the sequel.

TK
Halolz chapter 39 . 6/25
Dude, I'm not sure if you'll get this, and if you do, respond, but I applaud you, give you props, and all them shenanigans for writing this story in less than TWO fucking months. I could never do that and I wanna tell yoy this: hell fucking yeah, dude. You. Are. Awesome.

Anywhozles, morale of the story is you're awesome, keep up the good work, and good luck with everything in life.

Sincerely, Halolz (a.k.a. Otto)
finnandfam chapter 39 . 5/25
It was a good story, I was almost crying when Kyle died before the plot twist( yay for plot twists! ) thanks for this... Found this story when another author said this was his inspiration, his story is called into the fire by the way, I binge read this all in two days, thanks, it was a good journey...
sketchywolf chapter 3 . 3/30
update?
tamagat chapter 39 . 3/11
are you gonna make an offshoot and continue the story through halo 4 and 5?
Cyrus Snow chapter 12 . 1/12
Lol. Spartan III's giving Spartan's a good name. Heh. A silly joke, no?
stormdragon981 chapter 39 . 1/11
Should make a sequel for post war period (halo 4 halo 5 spartan ops last light kilo 5 trilogy etc.)
Fernix13 chapter 29 . 12/26/2015
Great story, its a shame you are not writing it anymore.
cybergeek84 chapter 15 . 12/12/2015
The band kyle is listening too in the beginning of the chapter is my favorite band, so i thank u for that and rock on. \m/ \m/
Nanami D Hibiki chapter 39 . 12/5/2015
Wow...this was an awesome story _ ! I loved the ending and the part where he met his family. U should try writing a part where they find master cheif or at least their daughter does
dragons guard chapter 39 . 11/16/2015
simply put fucking amazing. this is one of the best halo story's I have read and look forward to reading your other story's.

Dg
Guest chapter 39 . 10/28/2015
SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUALLLLLL!
james.collins.77770 chapter 39 . 10/14/2015
story was great and I think you should continue it also I went through it with all the storylines and how you saved Johnson or Sargent Johnson so yea my vote would be to continue the story and thank you for all your hard work.
Guest chapter 39 . 9/13/2015
Sequel! Now with halo 4 halo 5, spartan ops etc.
And rtas vadum chief arbiters kyle and kelly.
AverageGentleman chapter 39 . 7/8/2015
Y'know, I have to say that was one of the best halo fanfics I have read so far. I am a fan of your work, including the crossover you made between NCIS and halo, and I would like to just let you know, that your work is highly appreciated by many.