Reviews for Kyle 091
AverageGentleman chapter 39 . 7/8
Y'know, I have to say that was one of the best halo fanfics I have read so far. I am a fan of your work, including the crossover you made between NCIS and halo, and I would like to just let you know, that your work is highly appreciated by many.
InfernoKnightmare chapter 39 . 6/17
Great fanfic you made a very interesting original character and I give you a virtual high five.
mlp brony fifer chapter 39 . 4/29
Maybe make a girl version of this! I would love to see how it went like that. Great story and I don't know why I followed it,
derp chapter 4 . 3/5
First fan fig I read coming to this site and Coming back to read it again love it by the way. Great story, though the spelling errors can get a bit annoying the story makes up for it all. Good job.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 39 . 12/30/2014
Well, I have to admit: it was one hell of a ride.

And while I do admit that there were some moments that felt suish, overall, it wasn't that bad. Hell, you actually had me worried for the last chapter.

Final verdict: above average.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 36 . 12/30/2014
From a gigantic pile of oh crap to a galactic scale WMD. Wait...
Zues Killer Productions chapter 35 . 12/30/2014
Truth knows?

We're screwed, big time.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
They are going to need a lot of drinks after this. And a few shotguns.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 31 . 12/30/2014
Well, it was nice knowing you.

*prepares funeral march*
Zues Killer Productions chapter 23 . 12/30/2014
With enough of those crystals, and the right frequency, you could end up getting a cross-dimensional slip space generator.

Also, whoa.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 22 . 12/30/2014
*jaw dropped*

Arch: Huh. I was not expecting that so soon. Or at all.

Me: Please excuse me, I'll go put my brain back in my skull right now.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
Ok, NOW is when I start asking whether or not there actually are physical gods in this fix.

That said, well done on the first AI appearance.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
Awkward shower scenes with an attractive women, a genre-savvy colonel guy, and an immortal Steven Colbert (predating the actual Colbert Report finale by a couple of years no less).

I think it's safe to say that this is starting to heat up.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
Talk about a bad drug trip.

Odd. I'll chuck it up as meddling from the celestial beings...whichever one you believe in that is.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
I actually read a fanfic where the author changed history (Asleep. No, it's not HALO; it's fire emblem).

Short version: it went from bad to a shitfest of bad tidings.