Reviews for Kyle 091
dragons guard chapter 39 . 11/16
simply put fucking amazing. this is one of the best halo story's I have read and look forward to reading your other story's.

james.collins.77770 chapter 39 . 10/14
story was great and I think you should continue it also I went through it with all the storylines and how you saved Johnson or Sargent Johnson so yea my vote would be to continue the story and thank you for all your hard work.
Sequel! Now with halo 4 halo 5, spartan ops etc.
And rtas vadum chief arbiters kyle and kelly.
AverageGentleman chapter 39 . 7/8
Y'know, I have to say that was one of the best halo fanfics I have read so far. I am a fan of your work, including the crossover you made between NCIS and halo, and I would like to just let you know, that your work is highly appreciated by many.
InfernoKnightmare chapter 39 . 6/17
Great fanfic you made a very interesting original character and I give you a virtual high five.
mlp brony fifer chapter 39 . 4/29
Maybe make a girl version of this! I would love to see how it went like that. Great story and I don't know why I followed it,
derp chapter 4 . 3/5
First fan fig I read coming to this site and Coming back to read it again love it by the way. Great story, though the spelling errors can get a bit annoying the story makes up for it all. Good job.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 39 . 12/30/2014
Well, I have to admit: it was one hell of a ride.

And while I do admit that there were some moments that felt suish, overall, it wasn't that bad. Hell, you actually had me worried for the last chapter.

Final verdict: above average.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 36 . 12/30/2014
From a gigantic pile of oh crap to a galactic scale WMD. Wait...
Zues Killer Productions chapter 35 . 12/30/2014
Truth knows?

We're screwed, big time.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
They are going to need a lot of drinks after this. And a few shotguns.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 31 . 12/30/2014
Well, it was nice knowing you.

*prepares funeral march*
Zues Killer Productions chapter 23 . 12/30/2014
With enough of those crystals, and the right frequency, you could end up getting a cross-dimensional slip space generator.

Also, whoa.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 22 . 12/30/2014
*jaw dropped*

Arch: Huh. I was not expecting that so soon. Or at all.

Me: Please excuse me, I'll go put my brain back in my skull right now.