Reviews for Kyle 091
Rogue Survivor chapter 7 . 11/21/2017
Please, for all that is good, I HEARD you, not herd. Unless you're talking about sheep...
rwfire12 chapter 33 . 10/25/2017
i love what happened in the second chapter
SpaceEngineer643 chapter 39 . 10/2/2017
Read this and the sequel awhile back. IMO its hands down the best OC centered story I've ever read.
Hz chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
Amazing STORY I LOVE IT SO GLAD YOU CONTINUED IT. KYLE IS A GREAT ADD IN. THE END was good to KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Thanatos430 chapter 39 . 6/4/2017
I'm probably being greedy but I can totally see it continue through halo 4-5 O.O also why the heart attack with her pulling the plug?
Revanite201 chapter 15 . 5/18/2017
Da hell is Stephen Colbert doing there?
Francisco914 chapter 27 . 4/15/2017
Also I know this was written way past but RIP Noble team.
Francisco914 chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
I wonder if the Author is gonna nake a Kyle 091 set in Guardians
Francisco914 chapter 5 . 4/15/2017
Ill make my own Dialouge "Halsey Please! For the sake of John!, don't deploy Sam or else John's gonna be in the suffering end of his loss for the love of god!"
wars apprentice chapter 39 . 3/6/2017
I really enjoyed this it was the kind of story that has you take a deep breath after you have finished, I cannot praise it enough. But now I want to see the spartan reunion with the chief in an explosion of gunfire and grunt blood.
Mallahawk25 chapter 39 . 1/4/2017
The was pretty good at the beginning it was a little jumpy because between chapters or paragraphs it would skip a lot sometimes and you grammar and spelling need a quick look because there was many errors but they where easy to figure out.
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 39 . 9/27/2016
It was a good story, I read it in one go, I like the ending, thought he had died for a sec but im glad he survived, happy endings are always the best.

As for the end of the story hmmmmm yeah I think with how good it is, that making this the end of it would be the best course of action. Better end a story when the memory of it will be a powerful positive one than to continue it on and on and letting it fade as people gradually lose interest. Right it has the perfect ending, so keep it like this

I do think there are other stories you can still write though. Maybe something featuring ODST's starting with the first day in the academy or something and working their way up and through the war. You certainly got a talent, and the halo verse is something you're good at.
goughnat32 chapter 21 . 8/1/2016
you could have saved a LOT of spartans... but you didnt.
Tenchi Knight chapter 39 . 7/9/2016
This is not so much a chapter review as a story review. Simply put, five stars. Well written and executed. You even caught me at the end with the twist. I can't wait to read the sequel.

TK
Halolz chapter 39 . 6/25/2016
Dude, I'm not sure if you'll get this, and if you do, respond, but I applaud you, give you props, and all them shenanigans for writing this story in less than TWO fucking months. I could never do that and I wanna tell yoy this: hell fucking yeah, dude. You. Are. Awesome.

Anywhozles, morale of the story is you're awesome, keep up the good work, and good luck with everything in life.

Sincerely, Halolz (a.k.a. Otto)