Reviews for Kyle 091
wars apprentice chapter 39 . 3/6
I really enjoyed this it was the kind of story that has you take a deep breath after you have finished, I cannot praise it enough. But now I want to see the spartan reunion with the chief in an explosion of gunfire and grunt blood.
Mallahawk25 chapter 39 . 1/4
The was pretty good at the beginning it was a little jumpy because between chapters or paragraphs it would skip a lot sometimes and you grammar and spelling need a quick look because there was many errors but they where easy to figure out.
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 39 . 9/27/2016
It was a good story, I read it in one go, I like the ending, thought he had died for a sec but im glad he survived, happy endings are always the best.

As for the end of the story hmmmmm yeah I think with how good it is, that making this the end of it would be the best course of action. Better end a story when the memory of it will be a powerful positive one than to continue it on and on and letting it fade as people gradually lose interest. Right it has the perfect ending, so keep it like this

I do think there are other stories you can still write though. Maybe something featuring ODST's starting with the first day in the academy or something and working their way up and through the war. You certainly got a talent, and the halo verse is something you're good at.
goughnat32 chapter 21 . 8/1/2016
you could have saved a LOT of spartans... but you didnt.
Tenchi Knight chapter 39 . 7/9/2016
This is not so much a chapter review as a story review. Simply put, five stars. Well written and executed. You even caught me at the end with the twist. I can't wait to read the sequel.

TK
Halolz chapter 39 . 6/25/2016
Dude, I'm not sure if you'll get this, and if you do, respond, but I applaud you, give you props, and all them shenanigans for writing this story in less than TWO fucking months. I could never do that and I wanna tell yoy this: hell fucking yeah, dude. You. Are. Awesome.

Anywhozles, morale of the story is you're awesome, keep up the good work, and good luck with everything in life.

Sincerely, Halolz (a.k.a. Otto)
Prometheus-23 chapter 39 . 5/25/2016
It was a good story, I was almost crying when Kyle died before the plot twist( yay for plot twists! ) thanks for this... Found this story when another author said this was his inspiration, his story is called into the fire by the way, I binge read this all in two days, thanks, it was a good journey...
sketchywolf chapter 3 . 3/30/2016
update?
tamagat chapter 39 . 3/11/2016
are you gonna make an offshoot and continue the story through halo 4 and 5?
Cyrus Snow chapter 12 . 1/12/2016
Lol. Spartan III's giving Spartan's a good name. Heh. A silly joke, no?
stormdragon981 chapter 39 . 1/11/2016
Should make a sequel for post war period (halo 4 halo 5 spartan ops last light kilo 5 trilogy etc.)
Fernix13 chapter 29 . 12/26/2015
Great story, its a shame you are not writing it anymore.
cybergeek84 chapter 15 . 12/12/2015
The band kyle is listening too in the beginning of the chapter is my favorite band, so i thank u for that and rock on. \m/ \m/
Izanami D Hibari chapter 39 . 12/5/2015
Wow...this was an awesome story _ ! I loved the ending and the part where he met his family. U should try writing a part where they find master cheif or at least their daughter does
Dragons guard chapter 39 . 11/16/2015
simply put fucking amazing. this is one of the best halo story's I have read and look forward to reading your other story's.

Dg