Reviews for Kyle 091
Rampant Dreamer chapter 39 . 3/6/2009
Wasn't happy with the ending. Would have had much more of an impact if Kyle had died.

Also... what the hell, man! Have you never heard of proofreading? So many spelling and grammar errors. Truly this story could have been amazing instead of just above average if you had just taken the time to spellcheck it. Seriously, I am so sick of 'herd' instead of 'heard,' of 'defiantly' instead of 'definitely,' of proper names and sentences starting with lower case letters. Very disappointing.
Steelmeal chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
man this is good...but i didnt get half of the story until i found the halo books at the libary anyway awesome story looking forward to the next kyle story...
NeoAurora chapter 39 . 2/5/2009
Finally! I've finished Kyle-091. Might as well leave a long review.

_

General MB sits in the front row of the Academy Award ceremony. Beside him were a horde of previoussly won oscars for: Best Screenplay, Best Sound Editing, Best Visual Effects, and Best Director. All that was left was Best Picture. It was a hard choice. Kyle-091 or The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Tom Hanks and Will Smith come up to the stagem holding the envelope that would decide the winner. General MB holds his hands tight, sweated dripped down his forehead. Will Smith opens the envelope, while Tom Hanks read:

"And the winner of Best Picutre is," Will and Tom say in unison.

"Kyle-091!"

General MB stands from his seat, a childish grin on his face. He runs up on stagem hugging both Will Smith and Tom Hanks. He shoves them off stage and takes the oscar.

"Wow! I didn't think I was gonna get Best Picture, but wow. You know when I first started his fic, I didn't think it would be popular. But, it grew, and it grew fast. I would like thank my reviewers, Kyle-091 wouldn't have been, without you guys. Um, I would also like to thank my Bungie. You guys are genius. I would also like to thank my brain, for thinking of such a story. Sorry Brad Pitt, but Halo takes it this year!"

General MB walks off the stage, holding his final oscar in his hand. The crowd goes wild, screaming: "General, General!"

_

Well, General, that's my review. I've been trying my best to get you to laugh, since you're a serious guy, I hope this did. You're a great author. Very creative. I know I got on your nerves a lot, and ...well I'm not gonna apologize cause I didn't understand Halo. That's it. I enjoyed Kyle-091. Later.

-ChicagoBears23
NeoAurora chapter 38 . 2/5/2009
I really can't comment because, this is just to... ...
NeoAurora chapter 37 . 2/5/2009
Dang it, General. I can't take it. This is too good.
NeoAurora chapter 36 . 2/5/2009
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, back up. Kyle dies, but he doesn't, and Kelly is pregnant. You know, General, I have to say, you can write. I'll give you that.
NeoAurora chapter 35 . 2/5/2009
Good chapter once again. It had a nice steady flow, as usual. Onto the next chapter.
NeoAurora chapter 34 . 2/5/2009
Nice, very nice, General. Kyle seems to be quite the Spartan, maybe even better than the Master Chief, but I shall see.
NeoAurora chapter 33 . 2/3/2009
Excellent chapter, General. I'm enjoying this more that I understand where you are and what you're doing.
NeoAurora chapter 32 . 2/3/2009
Now if this was the Floodgate level on Halo 3 I'd love it. Too bad you don't work for Bungie and release your version of Halo 3. That is something I would buy.
NeoAurora chapter 31 . 2/3/2009
Yes! Now I finally can understand. This was one of my favorite levels. I liked how you sprinkled Kyle and the other Spartans into the level. Very nice. Floodgate should be next, right?
NeoAurora chapter 30 . 2/3/2009
M hmm, I know that speech. You've drifted into Halo 3. I take it time is slower inside the Onyx Shield. This rogue Covenant ship: The Light of Truth. Is it your creation or from the books. Cause this is very creative if you made up the vessel.
NeoAurora chapter 29 . 2/2/2009
Hmm, you think this shouldn't be rated M, General? I've read worst. You wanna read a M rated novel, then read Michael Baisden's "Maintence Man". (not telling you to) Now that was a good book. Very adult, too detailed if you ask me. But besides the explict adult scenes, it was a great book. That or "Gods Gift to Women" That was also a good book by the same author.

Anyway, amazing chapter, General. I hate they still all got trapped. What a drag. Great ending also.
NeoAurora chapter 28 . 2/2/2009
(clearing throat)... ...(silence)... ...(more silence)... ...(raised eyebrows)...What an awesome chapter, General. Well, if you're going to die, that't the way to do it. I bet Kurt didn't feel a thing. Just a spectacular job.

I have to agree with you, General. Not because I consider you as a FanFiction friend, but for real. I can't stand OJ. Why do you think Johnny Cockrin died. Having to live knowing his client was guilty. Anyone would die from a brain tumor with that on your mind. He deserves it.
NeoAurora chapter 27 . 1/31/2009
Good Chapter, General. So, has Kyle prevented Halsey, Mendez, and the SPARTANS from being trapped in the shield world yet?
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »