Reviews for Kyle 091
WolfsTrinity chapter 39 . 5/6/2009
This can be summed up by one word-Epic. Purely, in it's most immortal of definitions, Epic.
KingKyle1337 chapter 39 . 4/27/2009
amazing story, easily the king of halo fanfics on this site, you sir, are an amazing author.
Lord of Random Destruction chapter 39 . 4/27/2009
Great story. I liked the fact that at the end of it all the flood, the ones who tried to kill him, ended up saving him at the end. It was a good twist and I enjoyed it. Some of the places you lost me but I made up for it with my knowledge in books. Even though I never enjoyed Ghosts of Onyx and burned it, I still enjoyed that sequence of the story. Spelling is a minor flaw. Few parts I didn't seem to thrilled about were the multiplayer maps. They were designed to be unescapeable but you threw some shit in there that seemed kinda strange. Some of the things I didn't understand is when they escaped Valhalla I don't get how they knew how to fly the Phantom. But all in all it was a good story. Enjoy yourself in the future with writing.
GGUNDAMFAN34 chapter 39 . 4/16/2009
wow...just wow, words cant describe to you just how awesome this story was!

Im doing this review on my Wii, and its 2 in the morning. So you had better love me for it!

Sincerly,

Johnathon
Mach1SuperSnake chapter 39 . 3/12/2009
Amazing story! I would say you threw in great plot twist with good backup knowledge. Sort of story I would love to see made into a high budget film actually... Just work on that spell check but then again it's not in hard back! It was really rewarding to read when it related to the books so well. The multiplayer map references got a bit old though? Keep up the good work!
Negima-The-Random chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I don't know if I have left a review of this story. But I have to say yet again well done. I find all of your stories good and interesting to read. I can't wait for one of your new stories. Hope you have a good day.
Rampant Dreamer chapter 39 . 3/6/2009
Wasn't happy with the ending. Would have had much more of an impact if Kyle had died.

Also... what the hell, man! Have you never heard of proofreading? So many spelling and grammar errors. Truly this story could have been amazing instead of just above average if you had just taken the time to spellcheck it. Seriously, I am so sick of 'herd' instead of 'heard,' of 'defiantly' instead of 'definitely,' of proper names and sentences starting with lower case letters. Very disappointing.
Steelmeal chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
man this is good...but i didnt get half of the story until i found the halo books at the libary anyway awesome story looking forward to the next kyle story...
NeoAurora chapter 39 . 2/5/2009
Finally! I've finished Kyle-091. Might as well leave a long review.

_

General MB sits in the front row of the Academy Award ceremony. Beside him were a horde of previoussly won oscars for: Best Screenplay, Best Sound Editing, Best Visual Effects, and Best Director. All that was left was Best Picture. It was a hard choice. Kyle-091 or The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Tom Hanks and Will Smith come up to the stagem holding the envelope that would decide the winner. General MB holds his hands tight, sweated dripped down his forehead. Will Smith opens the envelope, while Tom Hanks read:

"And the winner of Best Picutre is," Will and Tom say in unison.

"Kyle-091!"

General MB stands from his seat, a childish grin on his face. He runs up on stagem hugging both Will Smith and Tom Hanks. He shoves them off stage and takes the oscar.

"Wow! I didn't think I was gonna get Best Picture, but wow. You know when I first started his fic, I didn't think it would be popular. But, it grew, and it grew fast. I would like thank my reviewers, Kyle-091 wouldn't have been, without you guys. Um, I would also like to thank my Bungie. You guys are genius. I would also like to thank my brain, for thinking of such a story. Sorry Brad Pitt, but Halo takes it this year!"

General MB walks off the stage, holding his final oscar in his hand. The crowd goes wild, screaming: "General, General!"

_

Well, General, that's my review. I've been trying my best to get you to laugh, since you're a serious guy, I hope this did. You're a great author. Very creative. I know I got on your nerves a lot, and ...well I'm not gonna apologize cause I didn't understand Halo. That's it. I enjoyed Kyle-091. Later.

-ChicagoBears23
NeoAurora chapter 38 . 2/5/2009
I really can't comment because, this is just to... ...
NeoAurora chapter 37 . 2/5/2009
Dang it, General. I can't take it. This is too good.
NeoAurora chapter 36 . 2/5/2009
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, back up. Kyle dies, but he doesn't, and Kelly is pregnant. You know, General, I have to say, you can write. I'll give you that.
NeoAurora chapter 35 . 2/5/2009
Good chapter once again. It had a nice steady flow, as usual. Onto the next chapter.
NeoAurora chapter 34 . 2/5/2009
Nice, very nice, General. Kyle seems to be quite the Spartan, maybe even better than the Master Chief, but I shall see.
NeoAurora chapter 33 . 2/3/2009
Excellent chapter, General. I'm enjoying this more that I understand where you are and what you're doing.
334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »