Reviews for Kyle 091
AJAX087 chapter 22 . 9/25/2008
Geese dude awsome chapter i wonder if kelly and kyle are going to go back to the halo universe or stay there
H.S.O. The Gate Man chapter 22 . 9/25/2008
Can't...speak...

Jaw...on...floor.

I can think of nothing to say other then...

Strike that. I can think of nothing to say.

WOW!
Delphicism chapter 22 . 9/25/2008
Wow talk about a plot twist. You need to keep on writing this story. You've got a lot of Questions to answer.
H.S.O. The Gate Man chapter 21 . 9/25/2008
Why do you always leave it off at the most suspenseful part, leaving us impatient to see the next chapter?

Oh...never mind.

Great chapter as always, things are falling together nicely.
Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 21 . 9/24/2008
AH! The world is ending! An AI is speachless.

Nice way to turn the story around. Now I wonder what unforseen events Kalmiya will impact since she "died" in CASTLE base in Fall of Reach? I like all the loops you throw your readers in.

(btw I am fine I just have a really ichy blood shot right eye right now)
Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 20 . 9/24/2008
(sorry I haven't reviewed, The last three days I was in the Hospital for an eye surgery)

I am now curious as to how the coves got Reach's cordinates. Please tell me you are going to explain that.

Also when if ever is Kyle going to tell John about his knowlage about everything? or is Cortana going to find out first.
Ragecandy chapter 20 . 9/24/2008
This is great, I've read the entire thing and I love the way you've developed the character, Kyle, feels real, and the story stays grounded, not making things up, except when needed, and even then it adds a bit of flare. The chapter names are really good, I kept on thinking about how much Bungie must hate you for stealing all their good names for their levels. I heard you wanted reviews, and so I made an account just to drop one by, anyway, keep up the good work!
itsthecobb chapter 20 . 9/24/2008
YEa sorry for not reviewing. Another good chapter by the way.
H.S.O. The Gate Man chapter 20 . 9/23/2008
Another great chapter. I kinda guessed it would happen anyways.

Sorry about not reviewing but been kinda busy and not had time. I'll try and do better. Please keep it coming.
FraserMage chapter 20 . 9/23/2008
And hence why trying to change history doesnt work...
NeoAurora chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Man, this first chapter is so good. I gotta keep goin.
itsthecobb chapter 16 . 9/17/2008
Im surprised at this story, in a good way.

Usually self insertion fics in a category like this suck, but you've written it well. Just make sure to use Spellcheck a little more!

Five stars*
Xelskyr chapter 16 . 9/17/2008
Kyle new AI x Mark V armor Awesome chapter

It's a mathematical fact.
Xelskyr chapter 15 . 9/15/2008
Dude, I gotta say, this is an impressive story. Kyle really blends in with the rest of the Halo cast. I went back to the earlier chapters of Fall of Reach and for just a second thought to myself, "WTF? Where's Kyle?" Needless to say I felt like an idiot, but it brings me back to the original point; Kyle is very well integrated into the story. I can't wait to see what else happens, so keep it up.

P.S- I hope to see Kyle run into "colonel asshole" again very soon. Nobody bashes the Spartans and gets away with it.
gusgdog chapter 15 . 9/15/2008
Amazing truley a work of art and i think

keep up the good work