Reviews for Kyle 091
Randomonioum chapter 29 . 10/5/2008
Oh, spooky ending! I think I see where this is going, and I bet you've got more in store for us. A few grammatical errors, but who am I to complain, I can't exactly talk!

- rando
AJAX087 chapter 29 . 10/5/2008
HOLY SHIT JAW IS ON THE FLOOR GOOD GOD HOW IN THE HELL DID HE GET THERE
Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 29 . 10/5/2008
How did Shane get here and what's with the armor? Can't wait for the next chapter to find out!

btw yeah Mc took out the unyielding heirophant but he did that with the help of others. Kurt took out the coves on onyx by himself because every one else was in the shield world by then.
alternate-g-g chapter 29 . 10/5/2008
every chapter is like a new suprise. i can iimagine what you have planned next but i can tell it ill be BA
i-kill-jackals chapter 28 . 10/5/2008
Holy Mother Of Petunias!

Another bloody good chapter i must say lol

Lets just say that Kyle actually preventing the deaths of 2 Spartans that were supposed to die was even better.

Would have been even better if he had brought Kurt back aswel likes, but 2 surivvors is better than nothing i suppose D

i have one question,

is there any more to this story?

and when o when can i read it!
Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 28 . 10/4/2008
Ok two things:

1.I agree with your comments on OJ. I did a little dance when I heard he was finally going to jail.

, oh why couldn't you have found some way to let Kurt live. It is bad enough he 'died' once let alone twice. That is one too many in my book. Well at least this time we know he is dead and I think he beat Master Chief's "score" of how many coves taken out at one time.

Oh and btw just to tell you in this chapter most of the time you mentioned Kyle you forgot to capitlize the K.
AJAX087 chapter 28 . 10/4/2008
take a joke seriously and a great chapter by the way
Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 26 . 10/2/2008
hey I have a ? for you. How come in Halo you can beat a sentinel with a rifle but in the books they couldn't beat the sentinels unless it was alone or they droped half a mountin on it?

other than that I can't wait for the next chapter!
H.S.O. The Gate Man chapter 26 . 10/1/2008
Getting close to the end. Can't wait to see how it gos.
EmeraldReporter chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Keep writing you have an awsome story i'm only on chapter 5. KEEP WRITING!
H.S.O. The Gate Man chapter 25 . 9/30/2008
W00T!

Doing good man.

Flows very well.

As alleys keep it coming.
AJAX087 chapter 25 . 9/28/2008
ra another cliffhanger ger
Ragecandy chapter 24 . 9/28/2008
I loved the new chapters. I'm a bit hazy on this part of the Halo story but I know you'll make it good. Also, has the Chief gone to Halo yet? I don't think so but I just wanted to ask.
AJAX087 chapter 23 . 9/27/2008
awsomeness great chapter and even better outcome
H.S.O. The Gate Man chapter 23 . 9/27/2008
That was a perfect chapter.

Well now Kyle knows how Kelly feels about him.

Can't wait for more.

I wonder were they pop up at.
337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »