Reviews for Kyle 091
AJAX087 chapter 28 . 10/4/2008
take a joke seriously and a great chapter by the way
Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 26 . 10/2/2008
hey I have a ? for you. How come in Halo you can beat a sentinel with a rifle but in the books they couldn't beat the sentinels unless it was alone or they droped half a mountin on it?

other than that I can't wait for the next chapter!
H.S.O. The Gate Man chapter 26 . 10/1/2008
Getting close to the end. Can't wait to see how it gos.
EmeraldReporter chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Keep writing you have an awsome story i'm only on chapter 5. KEEP WRITING!
H.S.O. The Gate Man chapter 25 . 9/30/2008
W00T!

Doing good man.

Flows very well.

As alleys keep it coming.
AJAX087 chapter 25 . 9/28/2008
ra another cliffhanger ger
Ragecandy chapter 24 . 9/28/2008
I loved the new chapters. I'm a bit hazy on this part of the Halo story but I know you'll make it good. Also, has the Chief gone to Halo yet? I don't think so but I just wanted to ask.
AJAX087 chapter 23 . 9/27/2008
awsomeness great chapter and even better outcome
H.S.O. The Gate Man chapter 23 . 9/27/2008
That was a perfect chapter.

Well now Kyle knows how Kelly feels about him.

Can't wait for more.

I wonder were they pop up at.
Robbo.Inc chapter 22 . 9/26/2008
grate story!
Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 22 . 9/26/2008
*thud*(jaw hitting floor) Ok not what I was expecting. Kyle sent himself into the future, now that is a nice paradox.

Can't wait to see where this is going to end up.
Ragecandy chapter 22 . 9/26/2008
Loved the new chapters, I wonder what will happen next? I hope he'll get back and explain who he is and what happened to the other Spartans. Great job, keep it up.
Fyreyes chapter 22 . 9/26/2008
Wow. I can say that I did not see that one coming! Great job on your story man! Can't wait to see what happens next! :D Cheers.
Woodzy14 chapter 22 . 9/25/2008
holy shit what was that? where do they go now? back? ahead, which is really back? or doubly ahead which is really back but ahead of back?
Solblade44 chapter 22 . 9/25/2008
that was probably the biggest plot twist at the end. i kinda saw it coming when he picked up the crystal, but it still shocked me.
331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »