Reviews for Kyle 091
H.S.O. The Gate Man chapter 25 . 9/30/2008
W00T!

Doing good man.

Flows very well.

As alleys keep it coming.
AJAX087 chapter 25 . 9/28/2008
ra another cliffhanger ger
Ragecandy chapter 24 . 9/28/2008
I loved the new chapters. I'm a bit hazy on this part of the Halo story but I know you'll make it good. Also, has the Chief gone to Halo yet? I don't think so but I just wanted to ask.
AJAX087 chapter 23 . 9/27/2008
awsomeness great chapter and even better outcome
H.S.O. The Gate Man chapter 23 . 9/27/2008
That was a perfect chapter.

Well now Kyle knows how Kelly feels about him.

Can't wait for more.

I wonder were they pop up at.
Robbo.Inc chapter 22 . 9/26/2008
grate story!
Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 22 . 9/26/2008
*thud*(jaw hitting floor) Ok not what I was expecting. Kyle sent himself into the future, now that is a nice paradox.

Can't wait to see where this is going to end up.
Ragecandy chapter 22 . 9/26/2008
Loved the new chapters, I wonder what will happen next? I hope he'll get back and explain who he is and what happened to the other Spartans. Great job, keep it up.
Fyreyes chapter 22 . 9/26/2008
Wow. I can say that I did not see that one coming! Great job on your story man! Can't wait to see what happens next! :D Cheers.
Woodzy14 chapter 22 . 9/25/2008
holy shit what was that? where do they go now? back? ahead, which is really back? or doubly ahead which is really back but ahead of back?
Solblade44 chapter 22 . 9/25/2008
that was probably the biggest plot twist at the end. i kinda saw it coming when he picked up the crystal, but it still shocked me.
Randomonioum chapter 22 . 9/25/2008
...Dang! I genuinely wasn't expecting that! As always, great stories, Some problems grammar wise but I still love them. Keep them coming!
gusgdog chapter 22 . 9/25/2008
my jaw dropped so far satan was knocked out when it hit him.

great work
itsthecobb chapter 22 . 9/25/2008
Another good chapter. Nice twist at the end.
AJAX087 chapter 22 . 9/25/2008
Geese dude awsome chapter i wonder if kelly and kyle are going to go back to the halo universe or stay there
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »