Reviews for Kyle 091
BSG75 chapter 29 . 10/5/2008
Man you write a good story, i eagerly look forward to the next instalment.
Woodzy14 chapter 29 . 10/5/2008
So is that that dude that died on the factory planet? one of the original spartan ls?
Delphicism chapter 29 . 10/5/2008
It's been a while since I last left a review, and let me say for the most part, bravo...bravo. I'm still enjoying this story, and I would still like to see more of it. Especially after the cliffhanger in the latest chapter.

Okay now that I've got the praise out of the way, it's time for a little constructive critisim.

I saw a few grammatical errors, but nothing to serious. Mostly just make sure you close dialouge with quotation marks. Other that nothing major. Also, you're still a little bit predictable in unfolding the plot, but who isn't, even I've bad for that.

Anyway, keep the chapters coming. I really would like to see Kyle get out of his latest fix.
Ragecandy chapter 29 . 10/5/2008
Very interesting chapter, I love the way it's all turning out. Shane's reapearance is cool. keep up the good chapters.
Randomonioum chapter 29 . 10/5/2008
Oh, spooky ending! I think I see where this is going, and I bet you've got more in store for us. A few grammatical errors, but who am I to complain, I can't exactly talk!

- rando
AJAX087 chapter 29 . 10/5/2008
HOLY SHIT JAW IS ON THE FLOOR GOOD GOD HOW IN THE HELL DID HE GET THERE
Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 29 . 10/5/2008
How did Shane get here and what's with the armor? Can't wait for the next chapter to find out!

btw yeah Mc took out the unyielding heirophant but he did that with the help of others. Kurt took out the coves on onyx by himself because every one else was in the shield world by then.
alternate-g-g chapter 29 . 10/5/2008
every chapter is like a new suprise. i can iimagine what you have planned next but i can tell it ill be BA
i-kill-jackals chapter 28 . 10/5/2008
Holy Mother Of Petunias!

Another bloody good chapter i must say lol

Lets just say that Kyle actually preventing the deaths of 2 Spartans that were supposed to die was even better.

Would have been even better if he had brought Kurt back aswel likes, but 2 surivvors is better than nothing i suppose D

i have one question,

is there any more to this story?

and when o when can i read it!
Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 28 . 10/4/2008
Ok two things:

1.I agree with your comments on OJ. I did a little dance when I heard he was finally going to jail.

, oh why couldn't you have found some way to let Kurt live. It is bad enough he 'died' once let alone twice. That is one too many in my book. Well at least this time we know he is dead and I think he beat Master Chief's "score" of how many coves taken out at one time.

Oh and btw just to tell you in this chapter most of the time you mentioned Kyle you forgot to capitlize the K.
AJAX087 chapter 28 . 10/4/2008
take a joke seriously and a great chapter by the way
Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 26 . 10/2/2008
hey I have a ? for you. How come in Halo you can beat a sentinel with a rifle but in the books they couldn't beat the sentinels unless it was alone or they droped half a mountin on it?

other than that I can't wait for the next chapter!
H.S.O. The Gate Man chapter 26 . 10/1/2008
Getting close to the end. Can't wait to see how it gos.
EmeraldReporter chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Keep writing you have an awsome story i'm only on chapter 5. KEEP WRITING!
H.S.O. The Gate Man chapter 25 . 9/30/2008
W00T!

Doing good man.

Flows very well.

As alleys keep it coming.
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »