Reviews for Kyle 091
Cyrus Snow chapter 12 . 1/12/2016
Lol. Spartan III's giving Spartan's a good name. Heh. A silly joke, no?
stormdragon981 chapter 39 . 1/11/2016
Should make a sequel for post war period (halo 4 halo 5 spartan ops last light kilo 5 trilogy etc.)
Fernix13 chapter 29 . 12/26/2015
Great story, its a shame you are not writing it anymore.
cybergeek84 chapter 15 . 12/12/2015
The band kyle is listening too in the beginning of the chapter is my favorite band, so i thank u for that and rock on. \m/ \m/
Izanami D Hibari chapter 39 . 12/5/2015
Wow...this was an awesome story _ ! I loved the ending and the part where he met his family. U should try writing a part where they find master cheif or at least their daughter does
Dragons guard chapter 39 . 11/16/2015
simply put fucking amazing. this is one of the best halo story's I have read and look forward to reading your other story's.

Dg
Guest chapter 39 . 10/28/2015
SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUALLLLLL!
james.collins.77770 chapter 39 . 10/14/2015
story was great and I think you should continue it also I went through it with all the storylines and how you saved Johnson or Sargent Johnson so yea my vote would be to continue the story and thank you for all your hard work.
Guest chapter 39 . 9/13/2015
Sequel! Now with halo 4 halo 5, spartan ops etc.
And rtas vadum chief arbiters kyle and kelly.
AverageGentleman chapter 39 . 7/8/2015
Y'know, I have to say that was one of the best halo fanfics I have read so far. I am a fan of your work, including the crossover you made between NCIS and halo, and I would like to just let you know, that your work is highly appreciated by many.
InfernoKnightmare chapter 39 . 6/17/2015
Great fanfic you made a very interesting original character and I give you a virtual high five.
mlp brony fifer chapter 39 . 4/29/2015
Maybe make a girl version of this! I would love to see how it went like that. Great story and I don't know why I followed it,
derp chapter 4 . 3/5/2015
First fan fig I read coming to this site and Coming back to read it again love it by the way. Great story, though the spelling errors can get a bit annoying the story makes up for it all. Good job.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 39 . 12/30/2014
Well, I have to admit: it was one hell of a ride.

And while I do admit that there were some moments that felt suish, overall, it wasn't that bad. Hell, you actually had me worried for the last chapter.

Final verdict: above average.
Zues Killer Productions chapter 36 . 12/30/2014
From a gigantic pile of oh crap to a galactic scale WMD. Wait...
337 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »