Reviews for Kyle 091
nafara chapter 39 . 7/15/2014
oh my god... i really think that is... a awsome! Idea! i would love a sequel! cause i hardly ever find a really awsome fanfic!
Socritarien chapter 39 . 6/10/2014
I couldn't stop reading it. Fantastic job.
Clefspear chapter 39 . 4/16/2014
I Seriously loved your story, now to check out the sequals
Gundam-Knight-Chris chapter 39 . 3/20/2014
Oh my God, that story was so epic.
ILikedabubbles chapter 39 . 2/26/2014
Well damm. Is there a sequel.
ForgottenPrince chapter 39 . 2/20/2014
Absolutely AMAZING story, I love this kind of story and you did it just so right. Amazing simple amazing and a happy ending everyone could love. Amazing story.

Regards Prince
youngjames1 chapter 39 . 1/8/2014
First things first... make a sequel

this story was amazing. it was the best halo fanfic i have read since my last halo crossover (over 1 year ago). this story puts books like the halo sieries, twilight, harry potter, and 99% of all other fanfics to shame. i sieriously hope you continue this with a sequel and i hoped since kelly and kyle first kissed. 5 star rating.

XD
NightWithMoon chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
if you're just going to write the same story...
SPARTAN-043 chapter 29 . 8/13/2013
D:
SPARTAN-043 chapter 28 . 8/13/2013
Well, thank goodness! ;P
Rook115 chapter 39 . 7/10/2013
Love it, Read all 39 chapters in less than 24 hours, great story, very few mistakes, and who doesn't want to be in in the halo universe.
Ageofempierswar chapter 39 . 7/6/2013
This story is Awsome! DDD plz do a sequel plz D
Redsquadron chapter 39 . 3/5/2013
Very unique story, ive never read anything like this story before. It was very interesting, and kept me engaged throughout the story. Very few fan fictions ever are capable of keeping my attention like this one. The original characters were very original, and the the canon halo character's characteristics fit them well, it was as if i was playing the game itself. Great story. Some times, though it may be best to keep it one story. Sequels aren't always as great.
FBSnightstalker chapter 29 . 1/9/2013
Aaaaah nice! have u read glasslands and the thursday war? they explain what happens after this
FBSnightstalker chapter 27 . 1/9/2013
you realise that if they dont get into the sheild world thingy then they dont get the advanced forerunner tech so the INFINITY which is like the basis for halo 4 doesn't get built...
337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »