Reviews for A Little Sunshine
joyfulgurl chapter 10 . 11/17/2008
I'm finally starting to catch up to all your stories and I just wanted to post a comment to let you know that I am loving this story. So much drama! I'm very excited about junior year and can't wait for all the drama that comes with it. I cant believe Rick and Cassie are married... I wonder how that is going to work out.

I also love all the 90210 references in your stories, especially since Cole played a recurring character in the show (he was Brenda's prom date!) The Dawson's Creek references kick ass too!

Megan
Bad Best Friend chapter 10 . 9/26/2008
Wow. Married. That's a big development. I'm keen to see how the littles' junior year will go. Glad you're continuing.
ratti pillo chapter 10 . 9/24/2008
wow rick riley married! interesting. can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.
Mali08 chapter 10 . 9/24/2008
Great chapter. Ellie and Jimmy waking up together is a big no no. I think Jimmy should tell Julie...he's asking for huge trouble. Rick and Cassie getting married is going to create some new drama. Can't wait to read the next one.
awtr101fan chapter 10 . 9/24/2008
wow...i can't believe this story is over *teardrop* & it was such a cute ending. u know rick really luvs cassie. he has 2 if he was willing 2 give up a trust fund just b/c he didn't wanna wait 6 yrs 2 get hitched. i can't believe that every1 things they made a mistake. but as much as this ending makes me sad, i can't wait 4 littles 3 :) keep up the good work :)

-erica
awtr101fan chapter 9 . 9/15/2008
i just really luv the way u display the connections between the siblings. it's really great the way you rite those scenes. i can really feel the luv.

"that's damn slutty of u ellie" i just luv this line. i was cracking up.

i can't believe that riley sr. is being such a prick. he's gonna end up losing his children if he keeps acting like that w/ them. & this not calling jimmy himself? wtf is that all about?

k, can't wait 4 another chapter :) ttyl.
awtr101fan chapter 8 . 9/15/2008
good chapter. portman & tanya on the kitchen table was funny. jimmy & julie seem 2 b getting things squared away. nice 2 c them trriving as a couple again. i think what tommy told elena was good advice. 2 bad it took her calling brad dean 2 make her realize it. hopefully things will work out.
Mali08 chapter 9 . 9/15/2008
Great update! So I still think that Julie is playing games with these boys. I also think Ellie and Jimmy are actually cute together. I'm happy for Rick and Cassie but I can't help but wonder what Rick is really up to.
BadgerInMySoup chapter 9 . 9/15/2008
Wow, you're on a role. Awesome chapter, I do love the siblings comforting each other. Just amazing!
Bad Best Friend chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
Wow. that's a whole lot of relationship movement. the Rick-Cassie proposal was unexpected. I'm so glad you're continuing the stories. Keep updating.
awtr101fan chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
what a chapter. lots of drama happening here. i can't believe ellie. if she only knew that dean was already getting it on with tanya...i'm sure she wouldn't have slipped up like that. i feel bad 4 brad.

i thought that the scene w/ cassie & rick the end was sweet. the way she got him 2 open up...priceless. but i luved when he popped the ?...the way he asked & the way she accepted. how romantic is that?

but the scene that caught my attention was the phone call. the way each pair was w/ their sibling. it's amazing how u capture how close the brother/sister pairings r. i thought this was 1 of the best scenes ever.

hope this keeps u inspired 2 rite more. btw, sorry i dind't leave a review 4 the last chapter. could've sworn i did. but then again, aol does kick me off sumtimes when i'm on this site. that was a good chapter 2. neway, greeat chapter as always. lots of luv, take care & ttyl :)

-erica
Mali08 chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
I hope everything works out for Julie and Jimmy. I like Jimmy. As for Rick and Cassie I'm shocked. Is Rick really ready for that kind of commitment? Great update!
BadgerInMySoup chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
OMG RICK AND CASSIE! That is so awesome, lol. I feel bad for the Rileys and the Duncans though. Brad too. Grr, you're making me like Rick, did you plan that? I bet you did...

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Mali08 chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
I've liked Julie until now. She's really being a jerk. I feel so bad for Jimmy but something tells me that this is only the tip of the start of something bigger. I like Tayna and Portman together and I hope Elena isn't playing Brad. Good update!
Mali08 chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
That was a great update. I think Julie has feelings for Steve and Jimmy but she knows she would wreck everything if she acted on her feelings for Steve. Well I'm glad Dean is finally making a move on Tanya...at least he's happy. Brad is too good for Elena shes needs someone who will tame her wild ways.