Reviews for Death Tolls
Sarabi chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
What the heck did I just read?
Jackatlasfan9999 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Wahh... NO HATORI DON'T DIE! *hug*

...*poof*

...*seahorse*

HATORI!

But yeah, I can see why and/or how all of them would die that way. Their deaths fit their characters.

... My grandpa had lung cancer when I was 4. Then he died. I still angst over that...
polka dots are underestimated chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
It's um...okay. If I wasn't so attached to the actual story then I might not have had such strong feelings against it. It is depressing, there is no doubt about that, but if you turned this into an actual story then you might actually have something (minus the part about Ayame...that was over the top for me).

Also, I really hope you can get over your depression. Believe me, I've been there and it is not a good place to be so I'll be praying for you (since I don't really know what's going on or how depressed you really are or if you're already over sounds pretty serious, thouugh if you are writing things about death, suicide, rape and murder...)

So...I guess that's it. I hope you don't take this as a flame or that I'm looking down on you. If you want to think I'm a complete nutcase for even writing this well, that's fine (I know I am already).

I hope this helps.

I think I'll look up your other stuff because you have some underlying talent, it's 12:10 in the morning and I'm avoiding sleep-yeah, I'm weird like that)
Jeimii-chan1989 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
depressing but not bad. sad thatb they could die like that but it's ok. we all feel depressed at time so it's kind of normal.
Isuzu chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Get well soon. I'll write a happy story just for you! All, and all, that was pretty good. Sad, but good.
David Shigure chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Woah...

I hope your okay, hope your feeling better.

Actually it wasn't bad, lol I was expecting gruesome deaths, (okay maybe Ayame was a little, but he had it coming) but otherwise, it was okay :)
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Wow..morbid, but I found it a good read. You write really well.
KittyKatze20 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Hmm, how did you know that this is practically exactly how I though they would die, except ayame, I didn't know how I would kill him, he was just to happy, maybe someone got tired of his happiness and decided to strangle him(me) How Ha'ri died is actually how I imagine my ningen family will die, they have all been smoking since they were able to. Though I am surpriesed that the 70 year old(grandmother)doesn't have lung cancer yet, it's really a surprise, but we all agree that she is too stubborn to die.

I'll be depressed with you...ooh liik, a squirrel! Sorry, just too many squirrels around this place tto distract me. Sorry. I really liked this, no matter what you say, too many people like those happy endings, but I like the sad endings, Obsidian Truth is a good one it's a DeidaraxSakura fic, ooh, blood and sand is another one, KankuraxSakura. Warning, they are both rated m. But they are really good, Even if there is character death. Well, I blabbering, I hope my irritating self brought you out of your gloom, JYA!
Kuroi Aisu chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Wow, good written but strange, poor Sohma's...

Don't know what to type really...